G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quizquizquiz! 911th post

Got this quiz from Rebekah on friendster!
I'm so bored I decided to do it here instead. Hahaa.


Hi, my name is:
Gwendolyn?

But you can call me:
..Gwen?

My fav. color is:
Orange!

My high school was:
Eh. Mayflower Secondary?

My hair:
Dark brown.

My birthday is:
8th April

My middle name is:
Uhhh. Do I have one?

When I look down I see:
My legs. Haha! AND the floor.

If I were a character on ‘Friends’:
Been too long since I watched that show LOL.

By this time next year?
It'd be the June hols and I'll be slacking, mugging, and sailing.

I have a hard time understanding:
Why people find tattoos gross. :\ MIAMI INK PEOPLE!

If you spent the night at my house:
We'd all fall asleep! Hahah not really. Oh I have a hard time understanding why people think my house is really nice. :o

The one person who can drive me nuts is:
JONGHYUN FROM SHINee!

(I'm still nuts over the fact he has the same bday as me. LOL)

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:
Uhh. Not sure.

Most recent thing someone else bought me:
3x3 and 4x4 Rubik's Cube. :D

In the morning I:
Wake up and go "urrrrh? I wanna sleep. x.x"

If I was an animal I’d be a:
Idk. :o

What’s your top friends name:
I've got no besties! Haha. I'd guess Celine :D

There kinda used to be this other person too. Hohums..

Do you get along with this person all the time:
Yeah. We only quarrelled like, idk. o__o k once in primary school and once when we were in secondary school. HAHA. Beat that ;D

How old is the person:
15.

Has this person ever cooked for you:
She can't turn on the MICROWAVE for nut's sake. [;

Have you ever kissed this person:
OH COME ON! SHE'S A GIRL!

Are you really close to this person:
Yeah. :D

Could you live with this person:
Definitly! But she sleeps too much. :X

How long have you known this person:
Since primary 3. But that time we weren't close then cuz we were only tuition classmates.

Have you ever had a sleepover with this person:
Yeah duh. x] fun times!

If you ever moved away would you miss this person:
Mmhmm! I can't live without her can.

Do you know everything about this person:
Not everything but we share a lot. :D

Have you ever made something with this person:
Nope. Hahah.

Ever been in love:
... yeah..

Believe in love at first sight:
.. yup.

What is your bed size:
Single. :( sad right!

Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil:
Pencil. Or depends on which pen. Haha.

What’s your favorite season:
Winter! :D

Favorite radio station:
98.7FM? But I rarely listen to radio now. :3

Coke or Pepsi:
None! >:P never drank gassy stuffs since pri4 I think but Iggy's influencing me to drink Coke.

Favorite subject in school:
Literature. But not when its Mr Tang teaching. When its MR JAMES LEE! :D

Last book you read:
Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot. OH SHIT ITS BEEN OVERDUED FOR A MONTH!!

Do you prefer cats or dogs:
Dogs. Can walk 'em. ;D

What’s your dream job:
Freelance photographer, interior designer. Choreographer too. ANYTHING but an office job.

What kind of car do you drive:
I don't drive but if I did I would drive Lexus or Porshe LOL.

Are you a better talker or better listener:
Depends. Haha.

What do you miss most about childhood:
The easy exams, the love-less life, the problem-less life.

AND being cute. :D

How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test:
I don't drive! :\ idk but in the future it might take me many. Hahaa.

How many kids do you want:
Two? Maybe one. Its painful giving birth!

Can you cook:
Yeah ;D

Have you been to Disney World:
Uhh. The small one SG used to have? Or whatever idk.

How many TRUE best friends do you have:
.. uhh? TRUE best friends? Is that possible =.=

Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth:
I don't really get the question but it really depends. Cuz I do both.

Who’s the last person you got into a argument with:
=.= Peckkhee?

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move:
Australia.

How much do looks matter to you in a guy:
Not much. :D

Whats the best feeling in the world:
Having things the way I want it, not like now where I'm so problematic.

Are you close with your mom and dad:
Not really..

Do you tell your parents everything:
Nope. I'm more dependant on friends lol.

What’s your favorite color to wear:
Black? Blue? Red.. orange? Idk haha.

Who was the last person in your bedroom:
My bro. Using the laptop.

What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you:
Uhhh. I just watched iCarly on Nickelodeon AND THIS GUY CAN SQUIRT MILK OUT OF HIS EYES! Like wtfwtfwtf!

What are you freakishly obsessed with:
The internet. :D LOL. K uhm, the internet!

What piercings do you want:
NONE. :o painpainpain.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass or fail:
Pass duh. :3 I don't do drugs yo.

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now:
Nope. Haha. Cuz no one would be :]

No comments: