G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 15, 2008

happy birthday qi!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAQI!
Be honoured, cuz I'm blogging at 6.23AM in the morning.

You're finally 15FIFTEEN dearest! So must jiayou okay, grow talltall and let the world see. Hahah. You've always been there for me for 3years now! :D and I'll be there for you too if you need me ;D gambatte! I love you loadsloads k?

I was so shag that after dinner at my ahma's place I slept there, the moment I came home I slept without realising in the living room, only to be woken up by my dad. :\

Sigh. Why am I so worn out these few days?

Reading the tags really made me cheer up more. And oh well, I guess I'm determined to prove to them I'm not a sucker like it seems, and just work harder and harder for everything.

But I have this feeling I'll just emo..

No comments: