G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 03, 2008

Project Runway season 4 <3

Watching Project Runway! :D

I'm so in love with Christian's outfit! Its damn nice and creative. Can tell that it would win la. But its not actually wearable.. unless you're in some ancient European play. xD

Idk why but I suddenly think Jillian's very pretty. And her finale's piece is awesome :D

Can't wait for next week's special episode. Then can see all the contestants. Hahaha. K random.
I find it funny I've only watched the first and the last episode out of coincidence. Somewhere there la. LOL. I keep tryna remember to watch it but end up forgetting.

K very sleepy now. And the Chinese doc's coming at 10am tomorrow morning. :\ lol.

I wanna try using the photo printer I got free with my camera! Until now also haven't use. Zzz sian la.

No comments: