G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 03, 2008

NO EMATH FOREVERRR! & hiphop resumes in a week <3

Yeah yeah woah woah,
I know you hate me.
Yeah yeah woah woah,
Well I miss you too.


Playing Invasion of Meridell on Neopets! :D
Used to be quite good in this game aites.


Went to AMK library to study with Iggy and drop off my storybook. :( byebye good storybook.

But I was dumb enough to forget to take my other library book to drop off. And the due date's tomorrow! :o

We studied from 4.30pm to about 7, he did his Chem 10year series while I finished up my mind map on chapt 1 Development. :D the first page looks damn good cuz its full of words, till you flip to the 3rd page =.= damn empty.

So much easier to study with just 2 people rather than like, 4-5 people? Cuz the last time Quinneh, David and Aaron came over we got totally distracted. :\

And it was a last min kinda thing. I tried to study at home but felt restless so I smsed the usual people. Then Iggy told me study at library better so we did lor. Quin didn't wanna come :( hahah.

Ate Macs for dinner. x__x omg fattening!
But Gerald wanted Macs after his badminton session instead of like, eating at Long House or something again so we did. =.= mom bought back for me. Then picked me up at the bus stop outside Courts.

Thanks Iggy for pei-ing me! Hahaha. :D

Oh yeah! No Emath tuition tomorrow and forever! :D shiooook. But then da yi and Zahara jiejie's coming over to see the Chinese doc again, since she didn't come today. :(

I HATE ACCUPUNCTUREEEE. :(((

Ge-m told my mom Johnathan had some stomach cramps after eating the pills both he and I were taking. Funny leh, my stomach also hurt recently after taking it. o__o


HIPHOP RESUMING NEXT WEEK!
Uber excited can? Cuz its been such a long time since I danced. :DD
Wanna learn new choreos! CAN'T WAIT!

And best of all, we're joining with another class. I hope that girl I've been eager to meet's in it. :D it'll be so cool la!

BUT dance'll start at 11am from next week onwards, since that's the best time everyone could make it. :( omg I've gotta wake up so early. But hey, early classes means more after-lesson practice! :D


Can't forget.
Caaaaan't! :(

No comments: