G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

leave me alone to fucking die k?!

Today SUCKED.
SUCKEDSUCKEDSUCKEDSUCKEDSUCKED!!!!
Oh, so now that life's screwed up I've got it even harder.

School started out fine. All the sec3 express students moved to the theathrette {SP?} for this Social Studies thing. It was like damn boring and like almost half the heads in there were on the table thingy, or simply, they were just asleep.

It was super boring till they moved on to the debate part? Each class sent representatives, and each of them got a ministry. 3E got Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Damn funny. We had to talk and see who was responsible for the Mas Selamat escape? And none of the ministries pushed the blame to us. So I only got the mic twice to add points, nothing to rebutt hhaha.

So we spent all our periods in the theathrette till recess. And it was freaking cold on the stage cuz its like aircon + fan =.= the debaters were all freezing.

I kinda cooled down about the whole thing yesterday night during recess so there.

Then had geog, got back my papers. I improved! And Mrs Koh said it was a good thing, and to buck up and get A1 for the next exam. Yaaaay! :] this was the only thing that made me really happy today? Or at least kinda.

Halfway thru the 3rd period for geog we went back to class to get our Bio papers with the Amath students from our class. But Mdm Loh wasn't there for like the whole time. Then Sinhui gave them out.

Got back history and SS papers too. Like shit, I failed history and just passed SS. Wth? I got A1 for SS the last time k! I was damn upset. Bio also failed like crazy. And I thought I'd score cuz I remembered so much shit.

I emo-ed the whole day lor. :\

And soooo, Ruixing won me in all the subjects. Eeyer! Hahah. It was damn funny when he thought Aaron owned him for the bio paper. And oh grats Aaron, for not studying but managing to score so high for bio.

After school stayed back in class to slack while waiting for Lianyi. Saw Lianghong! :D and saw Derick's bio results too. :o their paper need to draw graph! Stupid Kenkiong, XIAOBAITU! So fat luh you.

Then went to teach her and Aisha choreography, which was quite fun. Then Derick and Jace came to find me and Lianyi for the Sec1 selection camp comm. meeting (I suggested SLCC, nice right). Meeting till 6.30pm then homed.


What I'm pissed about?

I'M NOT THE EFFING GIRL'S TEAM CAPTAIN FOR SAILING NEXT YEAR.

Its like, having high hopes and getting them dashed so hard? I've been wanting to be captain since sec1 and I've worked hard in sailing for that. I put in so much effort to go for training when I could be ponning cuz I'm sick?

At least I don't pon just cuz I no mood right. At least I stay on shore and help right? At least I go on powerboat right??!

So what have I put in all the effort for? TO GET THEM SMASHED?

And Peckkhee knew it all along but didn't tell me? Oh so I HAD to find out from Ms Chew to get myself all upset la is that it?

I mean even Belle said that if she were me now she'd heck about sailing. I mean do you know how hurting it is to put in so much effort for something and not get it?

I'm a hater now.

Just leave me alone la eff.
BYE.


You got what you wanted I guess? I'm not talking to anyone I used to be close to now and my life's fucking screwed.

No comments: