G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 16, 2008

new iPod AND new hp? :D missed school T_T

My FireFox's screwing up on me! :o so I'm back to using Internet Explorer for a while.

Anyways, missed school again cuz my stomach hurt real badly when I woke up. Since this wasn't the first time mom let me stay home to rest. :\

Talked to my mom from 7AM plus to about 8AM. Hahah. Just sat there and talked, esp about my results hahah. Prepare her for the heartattack. She wants me to get a new phone using her contract instead of repairing my phone! :( eh but I like my current phone a lot.. despite its kinda spoilt.

She asked me to choose between a new iPod classic or a new handphone. In the end she still told me to make getting a new phone my priority. =.= and she told me to check the Saturday newspapers. Its like she wants me to get a new phone immediately hahaha.

Just as well, since I refuse to put my current phone aside..

Maybe I'll get the 5 megapix cam phone that Wenfeng has. Its laggy tho. :( but hey it has a Walkman and a 5mp cam. :D

Kerrie smsed me earlier and when I asked her anything happened in school today she told me Jon Ha got caught for spotcheck along with Aaron and Qihua lol! Its like Jon's grooming is okay? Till you look at his shirt.. =.= hahahaa.

I bet you my phone bill this month won't exceed the bill. Hahah. Since I've not been smsing anyone much anyways. LOL.

Listening to Victims of Love now and its like.. I WANT GOOD CHARLOTTE'S ALBUM AHHHH. :\ I've been saying I wanna get it but till now I haven't. Oh well.

I need to save up for a new wallet too hahah. Mine's like ancient? Haha.

No comments: