G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 19, 2008

T_T byebye Nike school shoes.. :(

Roar. So pissed off! >:\

I could have gotten my Nike Dunks Low shoe as school shoes but the size HAD to be a guys size 9. Like wtf? :( then the other pair of Nike shoe which was similar was like, it had all my size and shit?

BUTTTT. The dumbass Nike tick is SILVER!!!
K ya this was supposed to be the shoes I would have gotten. I can wear but its like 1 and 1/2 a fingers' spacing so my mom won't let me buy it. :(

Then the other Nike shoe's design is somewhat like a mix of Nike Women's Vandal Low and Dunks Low, but the effing Nike tick is a light silver, and the back of the shoe's line down is also silver. So Mrs Sidhu told me cannot, since the tick is so fat =.=

If I were Mubarak I would have gotten the shoes and not cared. Hahah!

So now the people at Sports Link gotta help me call all like, 20 of their stores to check if any one of them has this shoe? Or I follow what Mrs Sidhu asked me to do : PAINT THE NIKE LOGO WHITEEEE. :o a bit impossible can.

They're like $69.90 and $79.90 lol. But my mom said since it was so hard for me to find a sports shoe thing cuz my Adidas and my North Star shoes are all spoilt and shit, she didn't mind. Hah.


Went for lunch with my parents in the afternoon at the YES Asian Cafe thing around AMK Hub. Supposed to meet Jiaqi and Sera but cuz they had to meet Amanda for the dance notice board thing we couldn't. :(

Went shopping. WITH MY PARENTS ZOMG. Hahaha. Changed my Everlast flats for Everlast sneakers! :D super happy. But the design is damn boy. T_T tho my mom says not leh..

Don't care. If next time cannot wear then I'll just give it to Gerald. His shoe size like around my shoe size liao wor. Hahaha. Amazing la! He's like only primary 5? BIG FEEEET! Hiakhiakkk.

Then went to Taka to shop at MANGO. :D lovelove. Wanted to get this white skirt that costs 65bucks? But I didn't like the cutting. So yeah :\ ended up spending time at this segment with all the sports stuffs on sale?

Only, they got every brand BUT ADIDAS. Like wtf I was so pissed >:\

Me and mom saw this Nike bag? Its super nice and can be carried as sling or tote. Straps are like Quin's bag, so I guess they're like under the same design thingamajik. But it costs 111 bucks! Like wtf? And its like up to 40% off. So, daaaaaaaamn.

Bought Aunty Anne's, while my mom went bread hunting at St. Leaven's. :D brownieeeees! ;P

Went to go school shoe hunting cuz my Adidas shoe's sole is coming out T_T and my North Star shoes are like.. torn and worn and whatevr. And YA. Thats when the whole Nike Dunks Low and Nike whatever Low's silver logo/tick fuss came about? And I'm super pissed.

WHY CAN'T I JUST FIT INTO A MEN'S SIZE 9 >:\


I don't care la, if really cannot then I'll just buy that men's size 9. Hah! Who cares man, my Adidas sneakers are like, MEN'S SIZE 9 TOO K. Hahahaaaa.

NIKE AND ADIDAS FTW HOHO. ;D


And I did a "good deed" today maaan. Spent 1 buck to buy this stupid paper clip heartshape thing? When its like worth 10cents I bet. Cuz he and his classmates on a entreupreneur (whatdhafck spelling please???!) course and by 9.30pm they must hit 100bucks by selling those.

Didn't wanna seem stingy tho I only had 6bucks and even tho he told me to set the price myself.. So I gave him 1buck. Gosh Gwen, you're so nice.

ALL SAILORS GO SAILING TOMOS KAYS??! :D mustmust. [:

No comments: