G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 10, 2008

good afternoon!

http://www.twingtwing-loves.blogspot.com


Heyhos! Click on e above link for Winteng darling's blogshop. Helping her advertise hahah. :D

I'm back to playing Granado Espada peoples! And yeah I slept at 4AM plus yesterday night with the rest (well Iggy fell asleep first) and everyone was so tired they snored a lil'. :P so I didn't really sleep. Got up a few times to turn the aircon on and off, then to check the time. Like 5.30AM when Iggy accidentally woke me up hahaha.

I'm in love with Quin's lappy. Like so much I wanna get a Windows Vista laptop for myself? But David said Vista still has a lot of bugs so best not to. D: awwmans.

He and Quinneh are outside watching Spongebob Squarepants now lol. :\ while I'm inside my room, sitting on the floor blogging. :( hahahaaa.

Might go out with them soon. But Iggy can't contact us cuz my phone's batt is down. And wtf all the messages I should have received yesterday, I received all together today. Including all the Caller Alerts. Like can you imagine? My phone kept going buzzbuzzbuzzzzz the moment I turned it on.

Gna upload the photos I took during trainings on the mf sailing website I guess. Since they've not gotten much updates. Hahaha. Can see Mr Lee saying that its not been updated much since he left MFSS. LOLOL.

Well, its not that I'm any more cheery today.. so there. :\ still feeling a bit gloomy but ah what the heck.. :(


Don't worry Belle! I'll live to watch Christian be the crowned winner of Project Runway season 4. Can't believe I missed the special reunion episode tho like wtf :((

No comments: