G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 30, 2008

Mgosh pepurs.

I find something really ridiculous. If someone bothers putting in the effort and you don't, do you actually deserve me?

GOD DAMMIT.
bleah. slit slit slit and hope one day it gets so deep I die. Which is theoradically impossible cuz the council badge refuses to help me in that.

THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT ME ^^

Kk back to matters. I'm going out later! Haha. Wheee. (sorry, I got really tempted to do that)

Going to Celine's mom's shop. Hopefully Celine will be there cuz I've smsed her but to no avail D: Somerset Somerset.. what can I actually do there with 5bucks? Mgosh if I'd known I would've saved up more money. At least I'll be able to shop.

I need earsticks! The one Chiaee gave me on my left ear dropped off while I slept. Rawr!

Might not go training on Tuesday. Depends. Cuz Rebekah my longgggglong time no see pri3-5 classmate's meeting us up! It'll be good to see the 5EE girls again. Good or bad times, I still love them loads despite the incident that haunted me for 2years LOL.

Chem remedial got cancelled today. Bummer. I was like ready to go to school when I saw Nicolette's SMS. I knew it, cuz Pam told me yesterday that Mr Lim cancelled their remedial cuz he had high fever.

So I was telling Quin and Aaron confirm today won't have remedial. Too bad I was right. A tad bit too much too right. Haha.

My ba-la-ku from yesterday's training hurts damn bad! OWWWW. D: stupid boom and PMS-ing boat! :grouchyface: and the bruise on my left leg from slamming into the clip's like.. mgosh pain!

I love JONGHYUN opa a damn lot yesyes?

누난 너무예뻐 (Replay)'s got a Play Count of 55 (56 cuz I'm listening to it now) and is catching up with the song below it in my iTunes: Your Love Is a Lie with PC of 61. LOL. [:


Effing taking me for a fool boy.
Seriously not looking forward to sailing camp anymore. =.=

No comments: