G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Its cut me like a knife, when you walked out of my life. And now I've got the symptoms of a girl with a broken heart.


When in doubt or in emo, SAIL.

I REALLY need to catch up with my studies. Cuz my L1 R5 is like what, estimated 31points? :(

Slacky day.Watched Youtube vids during Lit. :D watched a lil' of NigaHiga. LOVES!

MORE vids during English. Girls in the class all laughed so hard at the photo booth prank in Universal Studios!



Ruixing was like watching me laugh like a loon and going "Ehhhh whats so funny =.= its like I don't find it funny leh why you laughing like that o__o" and oh I won him overall for Lit! :D wheeeeee.

Alex sent me the song Cry by Rihanna :D she seemed reluctant, since I cried listening to it. :(
its really sad and it got me thinking cuz its kinda like whats happening to me now?

(listened to it over and over on the bus to sailing and I cried like 3 times or something haha!)


Actually I'm not supposed to sail? Even tho the winds weren't as good as Tuesday's, I just couldn't resist the sun, sea and waves!

Used Wenfeng's boat, he used his MOE B8. HIS BOAT HATES ME!!! Roarrrrrrrr-ness.
Ning used NSC 14, so I had no chance to use the old darling since Justin uses it when he's here.

I saw my SIN412 on Tuesday!
AND its new owner (GRRR! you). Wanted to cry looking at it. Speak about sentimental values.. I really missed the darling...! I really want it back. :'((

3rd race back to shore, many people screwed up. Most forgot the starting was a practice start and didn't come back when Yihong did a general recall. He was blowing his whistle over and over la and no one was coming back. Hahaha!

Bus to school broke down. On the bus something funny happened at High Council xD
(hint: * forcefully kisskiss'ed ____ & _____!)

Had tehbing opp. Walked to bus stop with Ryan.

The 169 infront of me broke down lol. It was damn noisy as people scanned their cards out? And the ticketing machine was just writing those ticket thingys over and over. =.=

Thought of how I was gna get a new iPod classic for myself if I have no time to work during the hols. :\

My phone's worse now, the menu button can't work! But I really don't wanna service my phone since my warranty's over. :\ and also cuz I wanna keep some memories so there.
And my earpiece's spoilt too!
:((( I CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT MUSIC!


I just can't survive without my sailors! :D you guys really brighten up my life. We're gonna stick together as a team no matter what. [;


Last but not least: a reminder:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAQI DEAREST!! ;D

K back to watching Project Runway season 4!! Gogo Christian!

No comments: