G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 18, 2008

안녕하세요!!!

My overplugged life.


Ahn Neyong Ha Seyo!!! :D

Sorry to start the post with a picture like this! But I'm proving to the world that I'M OLD. I'm dropping hair! Loads and loads of 'em k! Hahaha.

Was jumping around when I spotted loads of hair around so I just clumped them together. :o must've been over 30 strands of hair.

Bro woke me up this morning thinking I had dance. :S forgot to tell mom that Pam cancelled it haha. Went back to sleep and refused to wake up even tho I already did. LOL.

Washed up and used com for a while and Aunty Esther (Quinneh's mom) came over for a while to pass my mom some stuffs. Hahah she bought for my mom this dress thing? My mom was sweating cuz she was in the midst of cooking when she tried it on. Hah.

Family went over to ahma's place with the laksa my mom cooked and all for the family gathering. I stayed at home for a while longer to spend time with my computer darling. Haha! Then bathed and went over.

Hehe. Finally wore my Elmo shirt that I bought from Winteng. Eh Wintenggg! XL's too big! Hahaha. But its super comfy, so I just wore it with my FBTs lor. Hahah.

Timothy looked different! :o and he was sweating over the bowl of laksa he was eating. LOL. Like, his face was red and all? And his new haircut made his face look longer and more matured. Like haha Timothyyyy! :D

Watched this super lame show after lunch with all the cuzzies. :\ super lame man the storyline.

Timothy went for tuition and Johnathan went to study with Brandon. Ah-peh was like asking me and Melody: "When are you two girls going to study?? :\" then my dad was like "Hahaha their exams just finished la give them a break man! HAHAHH."

Chatted with Mel in the room, then homed with her and her mom.

Family went for badminton, and mom told me uncle Stewart and the rest are gonna come over after badminton for mahjong session. LOL its gonna be super noisy later. Hohums..

Yeah. Yeah, sexy, huh? How 'bout this for a number? Six. That's how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I've been married - and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it.

- Julia Roberts, in Erin Brockovich

No comments: