G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 07, 2008

owowow i think i'm gna die MY STOMACH HURTS SO BADLY!!

Owwww. My stomach hurts so effing bad my chin is literally (as in, REALLY) touching the laptop as I use it la. Owwwwwww.. can't even type properly without having to grab hold of my stomach first. :\

Chem paper was a disaster. Did the first part too slowly cuz I'm and I have a slow processer in my brain so there. End up chionging thru the last parts which I had to messily crap thru cuz there wasn't really much time left.. :o

Breakfast-ed with Drey :D had the McGriddles thingy. And it kinda tastes bad. :\ cuz its like... it made my teeth dry like when I eat certain pasteries! And that feeling SUCKS BIG TIME. Then chat with her, and she was talking about all her nice windsurfing guy friends. Hahaha. They sound much nicer than the sailors can. :(

I was perfectly fine till I got home and now my stomach's hurting like f**k! I'm serious okay. Been a long time since I got this kinda pain. :\ it feels like when I had gastric as a kid cuz it hurt so bad I had to sleep in the hospital but I ALREADY ATE BREAKFAST. So no complains k.

Like omgwtfbbqsauce it hurts so badly. DDD: I think I'll call my mom and see how. IT HURTS LIKE EFFFFFF!!! Owwwowwwowwwww....

i think i'm gna die real soon.

blocked, honey.

No comments: