G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

two lines, a birthday and a warming smile.

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY KERRIE!
I know its awkward. I would have said more.. but yeah. Hahaha. Its weird cuz its the first year in three years that I'm not celebrating your birthday with you? Mmhmm. Anyways, thanks for always being there for me whenever I cry, even tho we're not exactly talking.

Training today was slack. I ran 2 lvls and already didn't have enough breath to talk to Chiaee! Amazing right. Lunched at MOS Burger (AGAIN, lover)! Tried the Ebi Rice Burger. Hah!

Really bad headache when I got back, but I kinda wanted to sail? It got worse and I bought panadols from uncle at NSC. 60cents :o ate one. Heh.

End up we didn't launch at all. Category 1 after rigging, and it stormed. Windsurfers were like, struggling? JIAYOU! Hahaha. So fun to watch them.

Briefing with Jhing on some rules out at sea etc. I've learnt something new. :D hehheh.. slacked around, derigged and bathed. Finally got to buy my chicken wings yayyayyaaaays! :]

Tried sleeping on bus back but my HEADPHONES wouldn't let me. :S Ryan was giving me this funny stare. Was listening to Cry by Rihanna. And I cried, again. :(

Forgot my phone, and sailors were like "Gwen! Look what I found, FREE PHONE! :D" :o Justin wanted to take it? But it seemed like a germ, ain't it? (Its my phone, so what? I bet I'm like it, a disgusting germ of some sort. So disgusting, you won't dare to come close. HAH! Much less talk to.) So Weiming took it. Stupid Oei-ming! x.x

After PT he passed my phone to Nic Yeow. Then Ryan, David, Joshua Guo.. they used my phone to get me to the coffeeshop! Hahaha.

How did I get it back? USE DAVID'S PHONE TO CALL IT! Ryan had my phone under his own phone the whole time! And I thought that phone was his other phone. Grrrr. They were busily laughing away. D:

Homed, had dinner, and tried to study. Mgosh. I really can't concentrate! And I totally have no idea what the 9pm channel 8 show is about. Why's Zhiling alive again? Anyone care to explain..?

LDC tomo. Gotta get details from Nic Wong, since we're GMs for the same physical game! :D


Seeing you again made me realise I really miss you, and all I was doing was pretending I forgot all about you. Stupid idiot, why did you make me realise that fact? Cried so badly when I got home. My gosh. I'm such a dumbass.


When someone enables someone to forget the very existence of another person, is it a good thing?
Maybe everyone else is right. And do I really seem happier whenever a conversation strikes up?

I really don't wanna know so much.
Cuz two lines across the wrist ain't enough for me. It just doesn't hurt enough. Council badges suck, always choosing the times you'll bleed.

No comments: