G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 12, 2008

emo day..

Did he put in the effort when you did? Think about it and find out why you should bother....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!
(pssst, sorry I couldn't make it to watch Iron Man with you guys!)

I didn't want to blog cuz I'm not in the mood to but I guess I shall?

I've been emo-ing the whole day anyways. Its not that I wanted to either, but how'd you like the feeling of getting pangsehed? Cried during recess while stoning and when anyone asked me if I was crying I'd just force a smile and say no.

There were people who looked thru my forced smile and knew it was all a lie tho. Ryan, Louis, David and Junsheng. :] thanks guys for trying to cheer me up! Junsheng, who just walked past to say hi but ended up seeing my tears pile up. He was like, "You're crying?" "No.." "Don't lie. Tell me when you're feeling better okay? Cheer up! *pats shoulders*" lol.

Watched Step Up (one) during the periods before recess as a treat from the school for working so hard for exams :\ we all cheered when Mr Yeo said that one of the choices was Step Up. And I was screaming like a loon. But our school's sound system sucks..

I refused to sit down the whole recess, so I leaned against the pillar behind David's table, stoned, and kinda cried? :\

Went to bio lab for bio experiment after recess.

Couldn't hold back my tears, so before lessons started I went to the toilet. Ker saw me running to the toilet like a madwoman so she and Yuenman came in to comfort me. Thanks!

Got back and everyone was like, asking if I was okay. Guessed they noticed that I was already on the verge of crying when I was leaning outside the classroom before we went to the lab? Esp Nicoletteee. She noticed. Hahah.

Jiaqi wanted to countdown to sing happy birthday to Jusitn, but Ms Lee kept scolding and staring when Jiaqi started counting.

The moment she went into anothe room, Jiaqi went "3, 2, 1..." and we started singing! I asked Justin to show how touched he was by crying and he went "AWW I'M SOOOO TOUCHED! :D" and we all laughed.

After the chem lab incident where my hands got scalded (solution boiled too fast while heating and spurted out of e test tube & on my hands), I realised I'm very afraid of heating stuffs. Today I screamed the moment the solution I was heating spurted out on the table :\

Mr Chng came in to give us our papers during CME! :o

I (just nicely) passed Emath!! IN THREE YEARS!!!
Like omfg. I was over the moon. Thought I saw a calculation mistake that made my average 49.4444444444?

He helped me count and HAHAHA, my miscalculations! It was correct so I jumped my way back to my seat. Ruixing like, needed 1 mark for each paper or something to get full marks for each!

Mr Lim gave us back our papers for chem. Ruixing got highest in class. Jon Ha got 2nd highest. See, they sit together, gay together and get highest in class together. =.=

I failed my chem test really badly? Kept mixing up ionic and covalent bondings.

Only thing I scored for much was Balancing Equasions.. :\ (thanks for teaching me over the phone for like an hour, if you know who you are..)

When I saw my paper, "7" was written on e cover. :o then I realised chey still got section C, which I got 5 for =.= and plus 11 for section A OTAS, I only got e grand total of.....

23/70 or 32/100 for chem.


It wasn't so bad till I saw this written on my paper: "V. poor!!!" THEN I got pissed and upset. Threw my paper real hard under my desk and Lianyi had to comforted me, saying maybe he's disappointed cuz I'm one of his fav students or something?

Aiyah I also dunno..

From being really happy about finally passing Emath after 3 years of failing, I emo-ed about the words on my chem paper. :(

Put bag downstairs for PT and emo-ed alone. Winteng and Yuenman saw me with my head on the table so they came over to comfort me. Thanks girls! Winteng dar, cheer up too alrights!

Pei-ed Iggy to get his Coke opp. and lunched with Darren and him. Bought skittles when Darren bought snacks for us to much on since both of us were sick and couldn't run.

They ran 2.4 outside school, me and Darren went to be their cheerleader. I ran a bit with small Justin. :D lol. It felt good to run again. Walked 2/3 a round and ran half a round. So uhh round up I RAN one round? xD

Joined them for the pumping, crunches and planks sets. Then there was this jogging+sprinting thing. It was quite fun to sprint again, but being sick doesn't help at all.

Panted really heavily after running about 4 rounds (jog, when hit the corner SPRINT all the way down, then jog again and repeat). After drinking water I started hypervantilating again :( still forced myself to run when Mr Yeo asked e girls to run another 2 rounds.

My stam dropped like hell :((

Gymed, then slacked with Belle and Drey while Nic Yeow, Nic Wong, Cheeteng, Linjie and Justin L. played soccer. Cuz Drey was waiting for Teng and Nic Yeow, so we chatted and went crazy.

See, emo-ing for a day is bad cuz your hyperness comes out all in one shot!

Belle and I did somersaults after Justin, Nic Wong and Linjie left. Super fun! And I forgot my downrock for bboy! :( k gotta relearn.

Homed with them, and had a nice walk along the other path around the jogging track I usually don't use. Since there was no one, it was nice to think of stuffs again and reflect or something?


... & if he didn't put in effort, why are you still holding on?

No comments: