G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hello world

Baaaah. Guys are such jerk-os.

Seeing whats happening with a lot of my girlfriends recently its like wtf. BULLIES! Like if you've been lying about something why not just be frank about it from the start, rather than you tell her at the end and getting her more hurt?

I mean do you even consider our feelings from the start?
Like right now, I'm just watching the screen, and its seriously not helping at all.. I wished my com just doesn't keep chat logs.

K nevermind whatever. I really can't be bothered to get pissed off or hurt at this point of time.


David's still playing Granado Espada on Quin's lappy but now he's moved from the floor to my bed. =.= how do people use laptops like that. o__o and Iggy's coming back to join us later, while Quin's still outside watching Thats So Raven.

HIP HOP'S RESUMING TOMORROW! Yaaaay. So happy can? Hope the other people will just be as much of hip hop fanatics as I am. But the lesson's at 11AM! Like zzz I wanna sleep in. Hahahaaaa. And I bet Maqrius is gna make us think of a new crew name since we failed to think of one the last time. :D

Zzz Gwen stop thinking about ___. Wait till end of year to settle. Now you must just study and get your CHEM over and done with, only then Mr Lim won't tell you everyone in 3E did well for chem but you. =.=

I wanna go get those armbands that people wear around their elbows during hip hop, but I was too lazy to leave the house earlier. So I guess when I go to the MRT station tomorrow morning I'll check?


To A CERTAIN SOMEONE who will know who she is:

Heyho. Read your blog post. And really, so what if Iggy was with me at Macs that day after e Bio paper? I know you two are loggerheads but you know I'm neutral and all that jazz. I was really damn shocked when you were damn cold to me la. Like so leng, a bit the not used to it can. I know what they did to your blog, but really I'm not taking sides on this alright?

Its like having 2 good friends around me having problems like that a bit the hard ya. Maybe you two should just settle it? Cuz I've got such probs now, and now it turns out I'm talking to neither one of them.

Don't want that to happen cuz you and my sailing friends are almost enemies.

Like, having friendship problems now are already hard enough.. I seriously don't wanna have some more cuz its damn fustrating and I'm serious..


I seriously don't wanna go training on Monday and see *.

No comments: