G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 07, 2008

T-Mobile Sidekick III! :D

I want the T-Mobile Sidekick 3! :D This is the Dwayne Wade designed version. Much prettier but costs like $100USD more? :(

Wuahahaha. I might persuade my dad to let me order Sidekick 3/Slide online. :D since Sidekick 2's so ugly. :x lol. In Zoey 101's Spring Break Up movie when I was sec1, they used this too but they called it a Techmate. I thought it was fake toy phone, till I read Xiaxue's post about getting a Juicy Couture ver of Sidekick II and I went to Google it.

And oh, about the previous post, my stomach's fine. After I blogged I tried to sleep, and my maid accidentally woke me up for lunch. Applied medicated oil and went back to sleep till 4-ish?

Thing is now, my stomach hurts everytime I eat.
I didn't realise it till my stomach hurt so badly I wanted to call my mom just now. :\

I might need to go back to using my old Sony Ericsson phone. Y'know, the old black one, with hard buttons, I forgot the model but yeah. Hahaha. Cuz I might ask daddy to send my phone for repairs. :(

My phone's like, HARDLY USEABLE. :( the screen's light doesn't on when you slide up the phone, and when the phone's not being slide up, you can't use the buttons on the right side of the phone. (left side's fine tho)

Its like the phone can't differenciate between "locked" and "unlocked". I can't even unlock my phone now the button for that can't be used when my phone's not slided up.

I don't know how I tahan-ed this from like, Linjie's bday party on 6th Apr till now? :o a month and a day already k. But like what David said, my patience level is damn high.


Kk enough depressing stuffs.

I think I need to go see a western doc for my MC for NAPFA 2.4, and uhh, to check if I'm ACTUALLY alright cuz my stomach's really making things difficult for me.

So much for "enough depressing stuffs".

I'm kinda lucky this morning! :D me, Wanling, Mandy and Mel almost didn't take 166 to school. Cuz of some reasons :P but we boarded it anyways. And it was drizzling. When we got to school, just nice when we were on the overhead bridge the rain got damn heavy. xD

Me and Mel were memorising the sulphate things, like SO4 2- thingys?

Got to class and sat on Izzy's table. Went thru Chem stuffs with the guys. Thanks Ruixing, Izzy, Bryan! And no thanks to Jon Ha. LOL.

They went thru a hell lot with me. Tho Ruixing was more of suanning me cuz I know no chem shit. :\ I almost slapped his face once cuz while Izzy tested me he kept answering the questions for me, suanning me. HAHA. Jiaqi went to find others to go thru so I stayed with the guys. :D

3Endeavour dudes are helpful yo ;D

And oh oh! He brought these FINGER PUPPETS from the anime version of Death Note. SUPER CUTE! :D except Kira looks UGLY. He finished Emath paper 2 in like 1hr or so and had 1 free hour. & he got bored.

So he brought finger puppets today to play today cuz he knows he'll have loads of free time after combined chem paper and get bored again =.= he's sitting RIGHT IN FRONT of the hall during e exams. Register 40 mah, and he dare to bring o__o

Jiaqi was playing with the finger puppets lol. Then he snatched it away from her fingers and she was like "eiiiiii!!!" LOL. Jingxiang also, only know how to bully girl. Hahah.


I hated the chem paper. It was so hard. I shouldn't have done the front part so slowly and chionged thru the back cuz I blanked out when I panicked and everything I remembered, I forgot when I saw the questions. :(( sigh.


By then, I would have long banged a wall and died, thank you very much.
I can't believe it, that you're ______ over some shit.
Thought I could trust yo. & you said you did too. Lies..

No comments: