G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 04, 2008

Here I am again..

Idk seriously why I'm blogging again. I seem to be like, spamming my blog with at least 2 posts a day, especially since this is the exam period, while others are like, 1 week one post?

I've pretty much not done anything for the combined History paper tomorrow. :\ yet I'm still munching on a cinnamon-sugar-raisin bread thing. There goes my plans for skipping dinner and loosing weight.

Time seems to pass so quickly. Its like, *blink* and its May! :o then soon the sec4s will be stepping down for their O's. Like omg. I think I'll miss them like crazy la. :( gna be super quiet.

OKAAAY. I think I've gotta shut down the laptop and just mug me ass off. Like duh. I really need the mugging as of, now? Since I've not studied for ANY one of my subjects besides Geog. :\

Exam stress? Exams ruin everything. :(

No comments: