G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 17, 2008

T_T SYAORAN-KUNNNN!!!

Omgomgomg I'm watching Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles now andandandddd!!! T_T (sorry, ultimate spoiler) HOW COULD SEISHIROU-SAN KILL SYAORAN-KUNNN! D:

I gasped out loud and at the same moment Sakura gasped. Hahaha. :((( and Sakura ran to hug Syaoran, joining him in disappearing to somewhere else! So touching. I'd do that too for my boyfriend! Haha :D

Took me a few clicks to get episode 24 part 1 working and now it is! So sayonara~! I shall go watch it now. [; aww-ness! :]]

Go to anime6.org for anime episodes! Even got the (bleah cuz it SUCKS) Maple Story anime. =.= don't watch it I tell you. Sure vomit blood de!!

Will update later [; I'm off to watch Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles! <3 :DD


:( I hate you.

No comments: