G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 05, 2008

I've suddenly got this idea for a new holiday place instead of Korea/Taiwan for this year!

HAWAII.


Like omg. I've just been inspired by the Johnny Kapahala Back on Board movie on Disney Channel. Okay or you can say Johnny Kapahala 1. Cuz thats when he surfs. Idk, I've been wanting to try surfing years back. xD it just suddenly hit me again. :o

Singapore sucks in a way that the waves aren't big enough. :\

K I wanna try surfing! :D if not Imma pester some sailors to go wakeboarding again. Quite fun right? :D those who went will know luh. Heheh.

Either that or try skateboarding downstairs. o__o okay sorry about my sudden obsession with boards but I've been wanting to skateboard ever since I fell off one in like pri 5? Stupid uncle Collin's skateboard o__o

No comments: