G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 08, 2008

stupid lit paper. <3 walking home alone instead of taking e bus.

Think I slept at 2AM or 3AM plus yesterday? Got to bed at around 12 and couldn't sleep for damn long.

I didn't know how girls talking about one guy could be so funny till just now lol! Me and Bev were talking about * and it got super funny. Hahahaa!

Haven't eaten dinner. Infact today I've not eaten anything proper. But omg I ate ice cream twice :S my dad bought one for me and I forgot to tell him I already ate one. :\ fattening!!

Breakfast? NOTHING. Lunch? Tuna sandwich and icecream.. (=.=). Dinner? NOTHING. Hhahah!

Actually managed to NOT BRING my calculator when we had Emath Paper 1! :o David didn't bring his spare (Wooyoung was gave me this HAHA-Stefani-you-forgot-to-bring-your-calculator-on-Emath-paper-day look) so Jiaqi helped me go all the way to e front of 4A to borrow Peckkhee's calculator. 4A dudes were looking at me like I was crazy.

I wanted to cry after the lit paper. :( not enough time to write so ended up chionging section B. Almost everyone I asked did that! So our section As [25m] were super long while our section Bs [25m] are all like 3/4 a page? Eff it. That was how mine was.

If I don't get A1 for this paper I'm really gna be depressed k. Lit's like my only A1 paper :(

Jon Ha can NEVER win me in lit. :D wanna bet?
Q: With blahblah from the poem, who is the speaker's subject?
A: The dad divorced the mom whose son got angry he kicked blahblah.

You tell me, FUNNY OR NOT? That was one of the only things that sent my wanna-cry face away during recess :D and it sent me laughing, too.

Emath paper 1 was pretty easy! Didn't study, but remembered some of what Mr Chng taught during the Emath Paper 1 Briefing? Didn't manage to do only a few questions but managed to crap thru. Most people finished in 50mins while I finished in about 1hr 45mins LOL.

Went to PHYSICS LAB to get back our BIO FILES after the paper.
Sit there, Justin gave me my file, and we could leave o__o then went to Peckkhee's class to return her her calculator. THANKS PECKKHEE!!

When walking back on the 4th floor, saw ______. Didn't really hope for it but yeah the sec3s stopped and talked to *. Jon Ha helped me hold my bio file. When we walked past the art room, he asked me like if he dared to throw my file in e dustbin there. So I dared him.

Guess what? He, holding my LOVELY RED BIO FILE, walked past the dustbin. *PLOOP!* O______O MY FILE!!! David helped me fish it out. Heng ah he said not much rubbish inside. :\

Went opp. for David to eat. Saw Louis, Wooyoung, Atreya and Darren. Louis and Wooyoung did sicko talk. Apparently I already didn't know what they were talking about in the canteen. Atreya was like "Aiyoh you too pure and innocent la!"

Aaron, David, Jack and Jon Ha took taxi back while I went to e bus stop. And idk why. When 262 came I just stoned there. Then all the busses went past. And I...

(... RAN OUT AND GOT KNOCKED DOWN BY ONE! LOL. I wish.)

....WALKED HOME. Again. Hahah. Quite dumb right? Two 262 busses went past me as I walked home. I didn't even listen to music! I just walked and walked.. and I thought of stuffs..

Know what?
I'm really tired of pretending to be happy infront of you. I'm just smiley and I don't seem to frown. Maybe its just me, maybe its the people around me cuz they know how to make me laugh. Thanks guys.

But know what? I guess after what you said that day I got really hurt. Like hello? Who wouldn't? I already lost so much and you only added salt to e wounds. You'd be super happy to know I felt hurt right? You want it like that anyways, cuz I'm just "freaking annoying can?". But no matter what you do I just can't seem to dislike you or wna roll my eyes at you. Idk why either. Like wth man.

Just, thanks, for giving hope and crashing it. Maybe its for the fun of watching me unhappy?
You've ditched me last year before for the exams. Are you doing the same thing now?
What diff does settling it after your O's and now make.


I'm just really tired. Its like, I've got so many things on my mind now, so many passing but yet staying thoughts.

K I'm so not eating dinner! My stomach hurt again. :\ and this time I know its gastrics.
Oh well, WHO CARES. ;D


Tomorrow is HEAVEN.
JIAYOU FOR THE LAST PAPER PEOPLE! BIO FOR 3ENDEAVOUR.

Iggy and I wanna go to SENTOSA!! :D he wants to get Billabong stuffs since he can get discount from his dad's friends and I was like "OMFG I WANT!!!" :D

Hopefully got Ripcurl too!

Then can see if I can get a Billabong/Ripcurl pencilcase if they have, since I can't bear to use the Newbie pencilcase Peckkhee, Nic Wong and Joseph got me. Its white!

Btw, NEW BLOGSKIN COMING SOON! In process of editing it. Rusty already. Hahah. So yeah, check back soon! ;D I might submit my current skin to blogskins.com. :( byebyeeee.

& oh, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DARREN! (senior)

No comments: