G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 21, 2008

tireddddd. super.

I swear the Sec 1 Student Leaders' Selection Camp Committee is seriously freaked out right now! I didn't even dare to come home since my family was at gran's place for dinner and no one was home.

Today was tiring. I was right when I said "tomos will be super tiring". :\

Had PE! Height and Weight taking, then it was POWERBALL BITCHES & FANATICS OF 3ENDEAVOUR! Hahaha. Ergh, I swear I'm not gonna touch much rice this hols. Gained weight! :( but I grew 1cm while many people shrank a few cm, 165cm now people! I'll groooow!

Ms Chew wanted us to play Power Rugby or Power Basket (powerball + rugby / basketball). But we begged her out of it :D guys played basketball tho. Almost all the girls in 3E played, and we used one whole bball court! So you can imagine me running like a mad dog. :\

Sinhui strained her nerve too much or something! :o at least she's better. Feel better yeah? :D

Had Bio remedial till 3. Straight after that me, Lianyi, Bernice, Gab and Jingru went opp to eat. BAO ZAI MIAN for me again ;D teehees can't get enough of it yo. Sinhui and Cyndi joined us too.

A very full me and Lianyi had to go back to school for Student Leaders' selection camp comm meeting after that. I was super tired and we spent about 1hr 30mins planning the *. Sorry! Can't be revealed what. ;P

We were all sweaty and tired from burning brain juice in the hot school so went back to council room to discuss. And by 6pm we kept digressing from the main topic. Went to talking about current events in our school, stead-wise. Hahah.

CCA Leader's * is more hiong than ours, as Gengtao told us what they'll be doing. Wtf, we all tio shocked can. K shan't talk about what Welly talked about, I'm getting scared.

Went to Macs with Ling, Sally and Derick. Watched them eat. Didn't dare to go home since there's no one home! :( then called my mom and just nicely she was at AMK Hub's NTUC! :D homed with her. Thanks mom!

So the 2 periods of crazy powerball during PE, the 1hr 15min Bio remedial and the 3hrs+ of SLSCC meeting got me all sweaty and sticky now. Gosh. Tired out already.

SAILING TOMO WHEE! ;D

No comments: