G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 29, 2008

feels so bad to be wronged.

You left me alone to fend for myself.
But no matter what, I'll try to shine as myself without you.
The lone star shines the brightest. Tho skies are grey now the storm will pass.
(thanks Drey for this image. Edited the colors a bit tho :D)

HELLO! Finally got my 4x4 Rubik's Cube jumbled up today by the sailors after sailing :D Cheeteng, Weiming, Iggy, Quin.. were all trying to solve it. Hahah. Really need someone to teach me! :o

PT was a killer. Hyperventilated again till I got myself dizzy. Wtf thats so dumb right?

Plaster on my wrist where I s***. Those who saw concluded me an emo person. Haha! Dumbbb.

Sailing today was nothing fantastic.NSC B10 was PMS-ing today. :\ it had moodswings and hated everyone including its newest owner: me. The boom hit my head 3 times today, a record cuz my head's never been hit for a long time?

Wind was okay, then terrible, then okay and strong till idk what nuts cuz a storm came! :D WIND WAS OH-SO-GOOD okay. Category 1 was sounded (D:) and we back to shore-d. :( after that me, Cheeteng and Nic Yeow were complaining cuz the wind was so good and the storm was passing. What luck =.=

And oh, when tacking, I landed with my left leg slamming onto the clip, so now I think I'll have a bruise soon. Hahahaa.

Derigged, bathed (my plaster fell off when bathing so I had this tan mark for a while. Pretty dumb) and headed back to school. Two seperate mini-buses! Haha. Played AB-C with Quin, Aaron, David, Ryan and Iggy the whole trip back.

I hate how some people always seem biased towards me. I mean, when others shout and scream they don't get scolded, and knowing I'm naturally loud, I get ticked off? :(
I'm beginning to hate sailing cuz people treat me like that..

Did sets and slacked with the guys at the fitness area when we tried to do pull ups on our own accord. Watched bball boys play. LOL uppersec VS. sec1s! :] nice match tho. They all play until damn shuai la, stunts and all. Haha. :o

Dinner at KB Macs with the dudes, Quin, Daomin, Chiaee, Joey and Zaki. [; needed so much time just to decide on whether to eat etc. Hahah sorry girls!

Tied my hair in a bun and Aaron said I looked like a China Doll. ZOMG DON'T LINK ME WITH ANYTHING LIKE THAT! :o omgomg. Ehhhh. :\ thanks Chiaee for your earsticks! Quin really scared the eff outta me when she thought my earhole closed, and Iggy had to help me put in the earsticks instead. LOOL!

Homed after slacking with them till around 9plus. Hur. Quin and Joey were making a new sauce.

The ingredients: fLies, french fRies, curry sauce, chili sauce, ketchup, creamer, pepper, salt, sugar, ice cubes.. anything missing? LOL. Gross! [x

Thanks Iggy for the taxi ride and yes, you proved to me & Quin you know our houses better. ^^


Hey ________. You know who you are.

You told me you believe me. But the way you told me was so.. cold? I really doubted you believed me. David told me that someone could have used a IP changer to take my IP, and cuz I'm using broadband, my IP address changes even as I refresh my internet page.

I really hated the feeling. After reading your blog post I felt you thought it was me based on what you said. Even so, you could have told me, rather than be cold the whole day right? I don't think I'd confront suspicions with friends by being cold to them, ei?

I hate being wronged.

Like wtf, you know no matter what I'll never say something like that! I feel so wronged, so framed. And it really sucks. I was at my gran's place for dinner the whole night! When I came back I saw the tag. Why'd you think I'd go kaobei "haha" if its me? Doubt I'm actually THAT dumb to scold myself.

You camwhore, and I won't hesitate to admit I do too. Me and Belle are always joking when we tease you for camwhoring, you should know that.

And even if I were to tag, I'd use my name. I'm not such an effing coward unless I really scold the person till damn cham? Which I only did like, ONCE, when a person went overboard with everything.

Like seriously, I was freaking out the whole sailing session? Ask the sec3 guys. I was jumping about asking them for help cuz I had no idea what to do since I'm wronged. It might be my bro since he knows my com acc pass and since he came home before me, but idk either. (infact, how would I?)

So yeah. I just had to get this across. IT. WASN'T. ME.
Fuck the person who tagged. Fucking framed me. Mgosh luh.

No comments: