G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 06, 2008

omgomgomg.

I just realised that this is my 865th post? And guess what! I saw this car.. and its carplate number is...


(blurred to prevent viewers from hacking this person's car.. k lame.)


865! Hahah. I actually took it cuz its the one of e school sail's sail number? You know.. SIN865? And it was parked right downstairs my block on my way home from AMK Central so yeah.
I LOVE SIN866 the most! :D hope to use it this interschools. [:

Today's papers were TEH DISASTER. ):

Cheena and Emath paper 2! Like omgwtfbbqsauce. I hate these two papers I wouldn't study for it. Which, duh I didn't. Except in the morning in school. Everyone was going bonkers over the Emath paper. See? No one cares about Chinese. (CHEENA.)

Borrowed Wenfeng's calculator in the morning cuz I caught no ball in how to use my lil' bro's calculator. He's only pri 5 btw. And his calculator can do stats etc! Very high tech. But I'm an oldie. I catch no ball. Hohums! Hahahaaa.

Recess-ed with the sailors and some 3A peeps again but didn't eat. I realised the sec4s and 5s are really lucky today and for the rest of the week cuz they have the canteen to themselves.. unless we end our papers at 10.30. Hoho. Louis and Iggy were teasing me about how badly I'd fail Emath, so I didn't need to study. I EVEN FORGOT ABOUT INDICES! Hiakhiakhiaaaak..

Quinneh dearest was sick. :( she had fever. I helped her tell Mr Nara after recess and he told her she should get MC. :((( wakao I was damn sad to see her like this la. 4days of MC omg.. GET WELL SOON DEAREST!!! :( sigh.

Fever count? 3 people : Ruixing, David and Quin.

After Emath, went to hub with Iggy. He was damn quiet on the bus when I was talking to Derick they all la. Hahaha. First time seeing him so quiet. [: then waited for David..

*at school bus stop*
"Hello? David, you home liao? Ohh okay okay." -turns to me- "he says needs to pee first then he leave the house."
*at hub after waiting damn long*
"Hello? David? Ya where are you ah. Ohh. Uhh okay." .. "He says he waiting for taxi now."
*after bumping into Aaron*
"David! Where are you. Wth okay okay see you." ... "on the way.. =.="

Finally after a damn long time the dude comes. Like wtf LOL. Lunched at hub at around 4plus? Waited for David, then Aaron cuz he went to change and, according to Iggy, style his hair. LOL. :\ Elie came along. :D cheer up alright?

Homed. I hate eating lunch. I should just skip it. Everytime I eat lunch, I get sleepy and get a throbbing headache. :\ I hate that feeling la hahah.

I know this is a bad time, but I think I'm gna practice. I've not like practiced hip hop for a damn long time and lessons resume next week 11am! LOL EARLY MUCH. I think I'll die first of sleepyness la.

But on the bright side, we're combining with another class. (I know I mentioned this a million times)

Ciaos!

No comments: