G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 17, 2008

KONBAN WA!

GOOD EVENING~!

Yay my income in Mob Wars is 1mil+ per hour. HAH Izzy! :] finally 1mil. I'll soon catch up to your 7mil (or something)!

Not hungry for dinner leh. I ate my leftover breakfast for lunch+dinner just now. :\ eeeeh. Infact these few days I can survive on like 1 1/2 meal a day or something. Hahaha shiok. :P

K sorry, I'm feeling really random today. For some reason I'm looking forward to Tuesday. :D sailsail! Hahah. And also to lesson time. :]] and I reallyreally can't wait for June sailing camp. Then can sail everyday. LOL loony..

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles on anime6.org stops at episode 26! :o ended like the way Inuyasha did.
If I'm not wrong this user called Thyeseng or whatevr uploaded episodes till 40+ and waaaaay beyond? So yeah go youtube after watching on anime6. :D


I'm in love with Fye-san and Syaorannnnnn! :3

I wanna go do hair treatment and shop with Celine tomorrow leh! My bestie for like 4yrs :]

[EDIT]

Hahahaha just realised that this is my 888th post! :P wheeeees!
[/EDIT]

No comments: