G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 26, 2008

900th post!

Yay! I've hit my 900th post. Hahaha.

Friendster's been screwing up on me, majorly. :\ all other websites work normally so its not the internet's fault I guess. Hahahaa.

Caught The Arena finals on channel 5 over dinner (mom bought MOS Burger's beef rice burger for me, yum! Yokeching you must be happy) and 2 1/2 slices of raisin bread, and I'm so happy Raffles Institution won! :D was happily cheering for them. ^^ gogo!

The Nanyang Girls' debaters were like.. so hot headed the whole episode la. NICHOLAS QUAH was so calm and composed compared to everyone. Amazing! :o and he's pretty cute too haha.

K oneENDEAVOURians! If you've not received this MSN message from me..
hi please check the 1Endeavour blog and give suggestions for a JUNE class gathering! ;D thank you!
http://oneendeavour-ohsixties.blogspot.com/

Yeah yeah yeah. Lets play a game; lets pretend for a second you don't know who I am and what I do, lets just put it do the side.

Shall go bathe now and study for at least an hour? Which I doubt I will cuz I'll just be hogging the com. Sailing tomo! :D happyhappyhaaappy me. Whee-ness. ;D
"At iCarly (dot) com, NOT iCarly (dot) net. (dot) net are for weenies!" - Sam

No comments: