G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 31, 2008

♥s and misses my pri school friends-

Talked to Junhao on MSN when I saw his PM was that he's playing NEOPETS!

He told me he remember in pri school we used to play it too, and he always show off to me. So modest! Can actually admit you show off to me hur. LOL.

I'm beginning to miss my pri school friends.
Despite the hatred they had for me cuz someone framed me in pri5, we were fun and laughter at the end of the day tho there were tears. :D

s and misses the 5EE/6E people!

OMG MY HP JUST VIBRATED. Ohh its Celine. HAHA she fell just woke up.

I swear I'll go shop with her soon man.

I wna get new jerseys. I'm in need of those! Haha. I want a black one.. keep using my white one. Rather use the 3Endeavour class jersey cuz its FBT lol! Adidas is my precious!

Still waiting for that jersey I've been eyeing since start of the year. (but its WHITEEE)

I think right now, I'd rather have a really sweet boyfriend.

Can talk to him everytime about anything. Hahaha. I'll have so much to say, so much sadness to pour out to him. Haha. Talkative Parker. :D

(better to burden someone else with my problems than keep everything to myself then slitting like what I did when I couldn't take it right. LOL.)

Yeah.. I really want someone to listen to me right now. I hate doing these dumb things that hurt myself.
But seriously, I can't help it.

Sorry Xinyi for scaring you when you read that I wanted to eat panadols & sleeping pills! Haha.

No comments: