G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 31, 2008

i love the (OLD) blogskinners

Hmm. No point crying over split milk! :D

Thats the phrase I got from The Cat In The Hat interactive game when I was a little kid. Haha. I can still remember the phrase till now!

Anyways, sad things aside. (seeing Kiahhong's tag made me cheer up. Idk why but it made me look thru my OBS post and I cheered up! Haha)

Celine's mom did my eyebrows today. x.x I think I look weird cuz she made it super thin. AHH HURRY GROW BACK EYEBROWS! :S hahaha. Even my mom thought it was hard to look at my eyebrows cuz she wasn't used to it. >:\ hmph!

Tuition on Sundayyyyy. D: OMGOMGOMG. I thought I told my mom I didn't want Emath tuition. ITS AT BUKIT MERAH! :o thats just... far!

Had a blogskinner's chat just now! The OLD blogskinners. Haha, not the new "n00biieshx" ones as quoted from us during the chat ;D

We might meet up for lunch or something at Botak Jones! Sweet! :D I MISS THE OLDER BLOGSKINNERS. Hahaha we're saying ever since we left and the new noobshit blogskinners came in, blogskins sucks! Cuz the skins have no standard, and every skin the noobs see are nice. =.= "they've not seen the nice skins during our times" quote Ben. :D

And I was teasing Ben about the hairstyle he had when he was in secondary school (while I was in pri 5. So you can tell. Its been 4-5 years buddy since we knew each other from Blogskins! :D). I miss the good ol' times. Haha.

K Mad, Bessy, Ben, XP (Xiaoping), Szehoe, Valie, Biying (.. anyone I missed out?), I'll see you guys soon. xoxo!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY CHOWWWW! :D
Ex-classmates in primary school and now secondary school-mates! [;

No comments: