G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 01, 2008

What happens when you stay up till 2am cuz you've been playing Neopets and ranting on your Livejournal?
(btw, furrget-it! Its for PRIVATE FRIENDS ONLY)

Pimples! Eyebags! Doushebaggg.
I'm tired.

I've said this for the millionth time; but I'm tired. Of life. Of everything.

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.


Go Gwen. You can do it. GAMBATTE~!

Sec3 sailors!
Study tomorrow like what David said? :D
Hopefully we will, and yay I'm looking forward to it.
Love you guys.

Btw I get the hunch my left earhole is closing up.
Oh eM Gee. :\

elL Oh elL!
elL eM A Oh!


Please don't tell me my hunch is right.

No no no. :(
Life sucks.

Gawd, I feel like slitting. :(
Just feel like killing myself. There's the whole panadol thing right? :]
I hate me so much,
Me & my life. (I hate 2008?)
Monkey- I'm wishing you were actually here to help me. :(

wo hen xiang ku. :'(
wo ye hen lei.
Feel like crying, feeling damn tired..
Save me.

No comments: