G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 12, 2008

I realise I need a new MP3 player before my phone totally goes koyak.

Hmm, maybe I should work at MOS Burger since Yokeching wants me to work with her. Tho the pay's low, but I'd seriously rather not ask my parents for the money to get an iPod Classic. Its the most worth it at 388bucks for 80GB, rather than iPod Nano at 318bucks for like what, 8GB?

My eyes are gonna close any time soon, so I'm heading out to shower and be gone to lala land. PT killed me tho it wasn't supposed to (since I'm not supposed to do any physical stuffs at all).

Looking forward to hitting the seas tomorrow during training! Might go on Jhing's boat or stay on shore cuz I'm not supposed to go under the sun for more than 30mins or something. :\

But I'm not looking forward to the fact I still don't have a permanent boat to use yet, since Justin took my NSC B14. Senior, so must let. Hahahaaa. (what a nice junior I am =.=) it seems like I have to spend like 10mins of my time going around looking for a good boat! Grr sec3 dudes, you guys took the best NSC boats with carpets! :(

I hate hyperthyroids.

Pssssst! Lit's the first period tomorrow like omg lit Midyears papers are gonna be taken back. K I'm getting excited/paranoid. I'll seriously emo the whole day if I don't get an A1 for this shit.

Ciaos!

No comments: