G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 01, 2008

Newspapurrrr! :D

MFSS Sailing team was on Lian He Zhao Bao! (today's)

I was like super grumpy and all cuz my parents pissed me off. Till we went to NTUC and I got the newspaper. Was grinning from ear to ear! ^_^ :D

Seriously la, its the like almost the only thing that made me happy today. [:

Sadly me, Ryan and Iggy weren't in the photo D: out of the 4 of us only Cheeteng was in it lol. Cuz I was absent, Iggy was sick? And Ryan had extra lessons as usual, cuz 3A always got one period more mah.

Aaaaaaah! <3 you guys.

JIAYOU FOR INTERSCHOOLS!
Train hard people :D must do what they quoted Cheeteng. We'll do better than last year! :D

No comments: