G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 22, 2008

thank you!


What I saw when I signed into MSN! :o I think something's wrong, its some of my contacts readding me! And some contacts went missing from my groups!

So tired today! :( came to school to want to sleep, which I did a lot today. Couldn't sleep last night cuz of the ghost stories. :S

My muscles at my shoulders hurt super lot! :o do so much pumping.. sigh! :(

I slit myself on my right wrist today! Kidding. During the firedrill, I used my right hand to press my shoulder when it hurt only to be STABBED by my student councilor nametag/badge =.=

Mr Ho didn't teach during History cuz he needed to conduct spotcheck for sec4 boys, Mdm Loh didn't come during Bio! Mr Chng tried to teach me how to solve the centre for the 5x5 Rubik's during Emath.

He brought his Chinese Chess set! :D watched Ruixing trash the dudes in it, & when Mr Chng played, Ruixing tio trashed. LOL. Justin and Quin took played English chess. I watched them and fell asleep k. So boring! :P they played even when Mdm Faridah took over for IPW. I was still sleeping.

Could hear Hianwee commenting on their play and shit, then heard Ruixing commenting how boring it is ("So boring that even Gwen fell asleep la!") and how he didn't understand a shit. Hah.

The guys played this "AB" game during recess! ;D they whacked each other's hands so hard!

Louis wanted to put his hand beside my face so that if any one of them whacked hard enough it'll hit me, which it almost did. >:\ and they were asking my height and weight omg.
LOUIS, RYAN, ZHIEN, WOOYOUNG: YOU'RE ALL FATSOOOOS!


Had firedrill after recess (which I "slit my wrist" HAHAHA) and went back to class and then to the library with our stuffs cuz we were gonna watch this play by 3 guys on Shakespeare's plays, which they made mordernised and funny ;D

Kept getting caught by the librarian there cuz I was teaching Ruixing the Rubik's Cube!

SORRYSORRY! Kept screwing up e cube for him cuz I mixed up the algorithms! :\ but I managed to teach him some :D I'm a good teacher ;D

They kept pulling up the front row audience to participate, and Ruixing told me "Omg I'm never going to a play ever o__o" hahaha. And he actually got the sick joke la omg. When he explained to me I was LOL-ing away.

At the end, they had an encore of their Hamlet play done very fast. Then they did it EVEN FASTER, and they came out to collaspe immediately (everyone dies in Hamlet) xD funny k!

Then this guy said that they'll do it BACKWARDS! Loool. His two friends doing the play were staring at him la. Hahah. Then when the 'ghost' was supposed to say "BOO", he showed a paper which read "OOB". Like hahahaa wtf.

We all ran out cuz when we were dismissed cuz we were shivering in the cold library since we watched it during Lit and English periods (3 periods). :S

Lunched and went for sailing! Was a bit upset after that. Ryan and David asked Quin to whack my butt when they thought I was emo-ing. She poked me. Only me and Quin sat on the high council row, and I was so tired I fell asleep.

I find it a pity I let my two 2nd postitions during the last 2 races slip away! :( we started on downwind instead of upwind! For e 2nd last race, I was the 2nd to round e mark and for the last race I was the first to round the mark! ;D

Back to shored, and found it very funny when Cheeteng told me the funny things PLs said about *. I know its bad, but I found it really funny k. :X

Hitched a ride from Quin's mom. :D thanks aunty! Teehees.
Sorry Ryan, David and Jack for pangsehing you guys when I wanted to go Macs with you all! :S

No comments: