G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 18, 2008

:D

Saw this on Elie's blog an decided I had to kope it. :D thanks girl! Like, how long has it been since you've last saw these kinda questionaires on someone's blog? LONG TIME right? Teehee.

(psssst, Elie! Cheer up dearie. I'm always here for you, if you ever need me. [;)

HERE GOES!


Hi, my name is:
Gwendolyn Neo YUAAAAAN QI! ;D

When I'm nervous:
I tend to fidget and laugh, A LOT. (so when I'm loony, you know why)

By this time next year:
I'd be sweet 16 a month and 10days ago! Hahaha. And mugging for O's.


PART 1: YOU

Were you a planned baby?:
I guess so?

Were you the first?:
Yeah. Lao da ;]


PART 2: YOUR PERSONALITY

Do you have low self esteem?:
Yeah, I guess. ^^

Are you happy right now?:
I think my life's screwed up and I wished I never let someone complicate my life.. so there. :]


PART 3: APPEARANCE

Are you comfortable with the way you look?:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA...... no.

Describe your hair:
Quite long despite the fact it looks super short when its tied.. frizzy.. layered like crazy. :D


PART 4: RANDOM

Ever been arrested?:
I'm a goodie two shoes. Hohums! ;D


PART 5: THE OUTDOORS

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?:
Outdooooors baybeh!

Do you like walking in the rain?:
SURE THING! :D and I love playing in the rain too. :P someone used to think I was childish when he saw me playing with the rain outside my class. Hahaha.

Do you like thunderstorms?:
Uhh, tho associated with the rain, no. :\


PART 6: FOOD

Are you a vegetarian?:
I wish I could be. Hahah. Can't imagine what the chickens look like before they're slaughtered.

Anything you absolutely could eat forever?:
Chocolates! And I agree with Elie, SUSHI too yo! :D


PART 7: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE

Do you like where your are with ur romance?:
.. no.


PART 8: RANDOM QUESTIONS

Where is your cell phone?:
On the table, beside my laptop, to the right, near my camera wires, one palm's width away from the Rubik's Cube, two hands length away from me. ^^ thats where it is! :D

Cheesecake?:
I have some in the fridge. You want some?

Your dream last night?:
Surprisingly, I didn't dream last night.

Car you want?:
Lexus, Porshe? :D

Your fears?:
Ghosts (I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!), INSECTS. :S , injections, and my laptop crashing. And blood sometimes.

Did you grow up?:
Grow up? I'm 15 heyyo!

Tattoos?:
Never getting one. DO YOU KNOW YOU BLEED WHEN THEY DO THE TATTOO??! :o

Tomato Sauce?:
I used to eat rice with it. Hahah.

Your friends?:
Uhh. Screwed up friendships..

What are you thinking about right now?:
Someone.

Your work?:
I'm a student. :]


Part 9: LIFE

Who knows the most about you?:
This person who doesn't wanna talk to me now? Aiyah mainly my friends..

Who do you blame for your mood today?:
.. someone.

What is making you sad right now?:
.. SOMEONE LA.

What was the first thing you did this morning?:
Refuse to get up. Hahah.

Last person you went out to dinner with?:
I have no idea. Not gone out for dinner for like weeks.

Do you drink lots of water?:
Not really? Hahaha.

What toothpaste do you use?:
Colgate? I don't bother. I just use =.=

Are you a mama's child or a daddy's child?
Both maybe? More to my mom. Hahah.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?:
My Elmo tee? Hahah I think Yokeching and Lianyi. I've not taken pics with anyone recently.

Last person you went to the movies with?:
Quin, Iggy, Nic Wong and Mubarak. STEP UP 2 THE STREETS YO!

What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year?
Received many smses :D, 1E'06 sang for me, 3E'08 sang for me, played powerball during recess, sailed after school, had "surprise" ice cream cake from the sailors, and brought home loads of presents from minitoons. :] pizza with my parents, and uhh, cried in the night cuz of someone. ^^

What are you looking forward to right now?
FOR MY DAMNED HICCUPS TO GO AWAY!! *hiccup!* OWWWW! :(


Part 10: IF YOU HAD TO:

If you HAD to dye your hair a color what color would it be?
Light brown? :] typical..

If you HAD to get a piercing (not ears) what would you get?
Eeeeyucks I don't want. :o

No comments: