G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 05, 2008

Sky of Love (Koizora)








K sorry about the sudden image spam. But if you didn't guess it, I just watched Sky of Love online.

Its super sweet! And my tears were like a tap. I'd cry at this sad scene, then stop crying, and start crying again when the next sad scene comes (which they often come literally one after the other). I cried so badly I paused it, turned to my bed, got a pillow, sobbed into it and started the movie again. Pillows help when you're sobbing uncontrollably okay! Now my eyes are hurting. SERIOUSLY! They are! :o


Todays pure geog paper totally sucked. And I'm so gonna fail it. :( almost cried before the paper cuz I was so nervous. Thanks to Alex! She kept jumping up and down, getting me nervous. A lot of people didn't read the instructions that out of the 4 questions, you only need to do 2. I didn't. Only did after finishing up question one. That part of the instruction was printed in FINEEEE print!

Question one was about development. So you can imagine how upset I was. Thank God I realised before I started chionging question 2. Went to do question 3: Core and Periphery. THAT is like my best pure geog segment. Hahaha.

History was a breeze! Last min muggings always work for me. The Russian Civil War, which I bet would come out, really did! I was pretty satisfied with my answers.. only that they were a bit short.

Recess was fun. I was panicking over my Pure geog paper, and Cheeteng was telling me about what he was tested on for combined geog. And suddenly I saw my EZ-Link card on the table. I was like "o__o what the.." and I realised Drey took it out from my wallet :o

Demanding for a wallet from them isn't easy you know. Hah! Then ended up it was with Nic all along. Grrrr. Drey passed it to Cheeteng who passed it to Nic. :\ I got foooooled.

David was having a fever. :( rest more k dude! Still got more papers. Everyone's falling sick la. Fever people are only Ruixing and David. Then even I got a headache wave.

Went to eat ban mian with Aaron and Quin after the papers. 3E pure geog students were released earlier than the Amath people, like, we were done at 11.55am while the rest did their papers till 12.25pm. It felt so awkward cuz we were the only sec3s at the bus stop? It was filled with sec4s. Jani and Afiqah came, took 165 down to the MRT station together. Me, Aaron and Quin went to Hub.

Went to the game shop and they spent like idk how long there looking at games and talking about 'em. Fustrating can? They know I hate it when its only 3 of us, and they talk about games. Cuz I'm obviously the type that doesn't game as much okay.

Went home instead of heading for the library. Geez. Tomorrow I must! Cuz its CHEM.

Wednesday and Friday I end at 10am and 9.30am respectively! Wuahaaaha. Shiokness.

No comments: