G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 02, 2008

RENOVATIONS. WHY? WHY? WHYYYYY?!!

How the eff does someone expect me to study with all the noise going on?!!!

My neighbour chose the wrong time to move out. Damn it! :( of all times, it exam times.

When I was like under my block I heard all the renovation sounds and was hoping "Omg please don't say the flat beside mine's renovating now.. don't think its my block bah...." then the moment the lift door opened at my floor: WAKAO. It really was la.

Fudge sia. My head's throbbing like f now and the renovtion sounds make it worse. :\ and adding salt to the wounds, my stomach's hurting like effing shit now. D: idk why either don't ask!!

I'm feeling damn dizzy/giddy now sia. Wtf. :\
Someone save meeee..


School today was fine. Changed places to sit beside Jiaqi <3 :D

Pure geog was like "o__o" cuz we had another surprise test! Two times in a row sia. Did pretty well for the Core and Periphery question :D but I need to study up more on what the Core and Periphery model is about.. worse still I was absent for the day Mrs Koh taught that chapter....


.... SHUT UP LA STUPID RENOVATION NOISE!!!

I feel like going over and slapping their damned faces. My head's hurting like crazy omfgggg. :(

K back to topic.

Anyways, Justin Ong asked me to go watch Ironman on his bday with a whole lot more people. Hahah shiok, can watch movie after exams! :D

K notenote: 12 May, Movie day to celebrate Justin's birthday. Jiaqi are you celebrating together annot? Might as well :D *ahems. Teeheeeee*

Oh ya speaking of Justin, he knew I uploaded the vid of him and Quin competiting for the Rubik's Cube. xD slow. Uploaded so long ago! He was like "Gwen gwen.. come here. You go upload the video of me and Quin playing the rubik's ah? Ehh can lemme watch it once then you go and delete ah? :]]]]]]" hahaha NAH! K joking. xD

Chinese was funny cuz the dudes were playing with the cut out cardboard letters and trying to throw them out e window? Esp Jon Ha! He tried throwing the 'O' out and I thought he really did! :o LIARRRRR.

Thanks Sera, Jiaqi, Justin, Jani, Sinhui and the rest for your concern after recess. LOL I'm fine la k? Sera was damn cute, cuz I was crying while exclaiming I was okay. Then she "Yaaaa! I can SEE that you're okay." then Jani "Gwen you cry I xin tong can." hahah awww. Justin was jumping up and down infront of me asking if I was okay. :D thanks peeps!


Wahsei even got e renovation sound at the opposite block.. o__o why everyone moving out/upgrading their house uhs?

Mr Chng's Emath Paper 1+2 briefing was a killer :o copied so much! Me and Jiaqi's hands were dying. Then Jon Ha, Ruixing and Qihua-hua were saying it was chicken feet! >:( eee.

Wish I could say Emath papers were chicken feet :(

Went to get my Pure Geog workbook and correction tape after eating opposite school with Quin, Iggy and Aaron. Then at Hub Quin spotted Elizabethhhhh, who was damn far away and with a Monfort guy. We immediately knew who.

& we stalked them! xD teehee. Didn't know stalking people was so damn fun can. ^_^

Stalked them all the way to Jub's MOS Burger.. then Iggy finally said "Wahhh. Walk so fast siol!" then I broke out in hysterical laughter. Elie was like gna kill us for stalking her and Jared xD HEHE FUN OKAY!

Slacked. Went to Macs to slack cuz I wanted to study and Iggy last min changed his mind about studying.. then went home.

Now the renovation noise's stopped and my head's not throbbing as much.
But I'm still in my pig mood. Tired.. sleepy. :(

WO YAO KUN AH!

No comments: