G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You can tell me that there's nobody else, but I feel it.

Before I officially start this post:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY(S) JODY, DAOMIN, FELICIA LAU THE GREAT & AZIZUL! :D
Andand, happy belated birthday to council senior Felicia. :D

So many birthdays, and more to come. x.x gna die of memory overload! :o

*gasp* I'm listening to trance songs! :o Melbourne Shuffle Soft video really got me hooked onto It's A Dream by DJ Dean. :[

School today was.. well, slack! Had all the periods before recess free. If Mr Tang didn't let the temp English teacher take over, and if Lee laoshi didn't come, WE'D HAVE THE WHOLE SCHOOL DAY FREE! (except assembly)

Oh and Jiaqi, Kerrie, Sinhui, Bernice, Justin.. didn't come too. So the class felt pretty empty.

Watched Melbourne Shuffle videos during English! :D LOVE MELBOURNE SHUFFLE! :]] Winteng and Yuenman were going mad. I was teaching them how to C-Walk V and V-Variations.

Watched Mulan during Chinese. The sound system SUCKED so many people fell asleep ya?

Sat behind Ruixing and beside Quin. Ruixing and Jon Ha were gaying again! Laughed like mad when both of them started squabbling. "You Rui-rui-xing-xing-gori-la-la!" "You Jon-Ha-Ha-Ding-Ding-Quan-Quan!!!" then they'll "xing-xing!" "quan-quan!" and it goes on and on.

Then, "You, YOUUUU Niu-Yuan-Yuan-Qi-Qi! ROUND BALL OF AIR!" T_T why me! Quin did her movie dubbing, and I was sent into hysterical laughter! ;D

Assembly was boring. Waterbodies and how 5cm of water can kill you. *spastic gasp*

Weiming was like "Waaah why she today talk to me liddat ah? *points at my face*" when I bushuang him. :\

Felt like biting his finger when he did that... =.=

Sailing was gooood! :D didn't have the mood to sail cuz it was freaking hot and there was like no wind? Then the wind picked up!

First race I started 4th last, and my position was like 7th? :D
super happy k. Like, I've not sailed for over 2months? :]] then 2nd race also start late cuz my rudder's string wasn't tied T_T and my position was 8th! :D omgomg.

Last race?

4TH!!!
Wuahahhaa. My start was okay, but not good since I drifted down and everyone blocked my wind. We had 3 general recalls! Worst ever! xD

I know how weak I am now ever since I fell sick. :( hiked out for a while, and I start panting and my legs start to shake damn badly. Pulling up my boat from the shore made me tire out. :(

Back to school trip was funny. :D sat at Jack's "high council" place with Quin, and they started singing! They kept saying I was the "on-tune Mubarak" of the new "choir". LOL.

Went opp. with Quin, David, Ryan and Jack for dinner and tehbing. Homed with Quin. [:

Note to self: Jack's really sadistic and is all gore. NEVER have dinner with him again.


Should I just find another guy like the rest are telling me, and just forget about you?
I really love you, I really do.
But I can't stand how we are right now.
You've fucking got time for everyone (and her) but me can.
& I don't get why I get xin tong when Peckkhee told me she slapped you before =.=

HELLOHELLO,
If you hate me, can you just say so instead of dragging it?
I hate being given false hope when they were lies, only to get them smashed harder and more hurtful yeahs.
Thank you.

[EDIT]

Wow my mom bought me this month's Teenage magazine, and I actually said "Thank you mommy" o__o shocked.

[/EDIT]

I can't bite my tongue forever
While you try to play it cool
You can hide behind your stories
But don't take me for a fool

You look so innocent
But the guilt in your voice gives you away
Yeah you know what I mean
How does it feel when you kiss when you know that i trust you
And do you think about me when he fucks you?
Could you be more obscene?

You can tell me that there's nobody else
(But I feel it)
You can tell me that you're home by yourself
(But I see it)
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want
But I know, I know,
Your love is just a lie
(Lie)
It's nothing but a lie
(Lie)
You're nothing but a lie

No comments: