G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Was browsing blogs.. and I saw Alex's blog. Pictures from CCA leaders' camp.

Hur. It made me suddenly get the hate feeling. Well, I seriously can't hate something just cuz I don't get what I want even tho I worked my ass off for it, y'know? But it sucks. Maybe, kinda. It just does.

Talking to Drey made me realise so much has changed in the whole sailing team. Do we laugh as usual on the bus? Are we still the hyper bunch?

3Endeavour's loosing its hyperness as a class. And that already sucks. Everyone's like emo-ing here and there cuz of broken relationships, results.. anything!

Yet it has to happen for sailing too?

Listened to the recordings of the uppersec dudes (Justin, Weiming, Mubarak and Cheeteng; a bit of Ryan and David here and there) singing and shit on the bus back to school. I could actually laugh listening to those 3 recordings! Ha.. just brought back memories.

Then comparing it to yesterday's training.. everyone was just quiet. Not hyper at all. Hardly remember myself laughing from ANYTHING. As in, seriously laughing hard.

I used to laugh like crazy EVERY training session. I used to love sailing because of these MF Sailors yeah.

The old sailing family used to rock more.
..the fun's just gone.

No comments: