G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 16, 2008

Lets play a game..

Lets play a game.. and its F L A M E S.

Jiaqi's been playing them in class during Lit with me. Can't believe Jiaqi's "pushing" me to him. =.= ah ah ah. Like noooo Jiaqi and Sera we're not pei and no I'll say no. To sha zi's (:P) Aaron, David, & Jiaqi and Sera and whoever else, I don't. >:\

Do I REALLY seem happier whenever I talk to him? :\

I'm really bored. I feel like sleeping.

Its like I've been so tired and worn out recently that on Wednesday, even tho the only thing I did was teach hip hop and go for the Sec1 Student Leaders' Selection Camp Comm meeting, I went home and slept 3 times in a row? :\

Eh, I'm not sure what new phone should I get! >:\ been considering Samsung, since the newer models are quite chio and functional? But I'm so used to Sony Ericsson. Mom told me to get a normal, non-slide-up phone, since my current one's got so many problems already.

As for my iPod.. Ahhhhh..!

I need to go back to Heeren to change my Everlast shoes. I'll change them for canvas sneakers! :D yesyes.

Celine's exams are like, finally over? I think they started same time around mine, and they end like one week after mine! Hahaha AMKSS's got a weird system.. finally can go shopping with her! :D *happy*

Can get a new pair of shorts, shirts, shoes.. whee! :D and mom's bringing me to do treatment for my hair or whatshits before uncle Collin's wedding. :]] happy duh. I don't think I'll rebond tho.

Kk I shall go groggily stare at the screen a while longer then sleep.

Can't believe I'm sleepy at 11.40PM on a Friday night. :o


I'm outta time and all I've got are 4 minutes, 4 minutes to save the world.

..hey, I've been missing you of late. Like wtfbbqsauce.. =.=

No comments: