G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 09, 2008

Nonsense.

Bored.. the guys aren't here yet. :\ and all their phones are off wtf. And Aaron wasn't nice enough to call to tell me he couldn't go out. Thanks ah.

I've been online on MSN the whole day and yet its so boring cuz no one talks.. so yeah. I still am online right now btw. Hahah. Sian. Infact I've been online the whoooooole day..

Haven't ate anything for dinner and I don't feel like eating now.. after eating this potato salad thing I feel like puking every now and then. :\ and I had a headache after eating that too while watching "Her Best Move". But mom and dad came home and I went to hibernate in my room so I didn't get to watch e ending! :(

Didn't eat anything for dinner and lunch yesterday (but mom forced me to eat supper cuz I got hungry but refused to eat), and I've not eaten anything for lunch or dinner today either! :D yaaay. Hi Bev! I've not eaten anything lalala. I'M SETTING A RECORD FOR MYSELF xD

I hate myself. I think I've been more sick recently? Stupid Chinese doctor, see her every week to get needles in my head for my headache and whatshit and I'm not feeling better. How fun.

Its like, being all alone in your own room gets you thinking. And I'm suddenly thinking about what Mr Lim said, about me being the only one in the whole class to do badly for chem.. about the things that happened recently.. about whosoever.. about sailing....

Short, I've just been thinking a lot. And its all negative.

Someone get me out of my nonsense. :(

Shut up Gwen.. just shut up, bang a wall and die already.

No comments: