G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 29, 2008

2012 DECEMBER 12: dooms day yo.

DEC 12, 2012



Do you believe it? K this is freaky cuz just Tuesday when we lunched at MOS Burger we were making fun of 2012? Till Iggy let me see this vid. I was like okaaaay wtf.

I wanna live I wanna get married I wanna earn my own money I wanna buy my own house I wanna know who my future husband is I wanna see my old primary school principal go bankrupt.....-

-.. opps. :P

But seriously lor.

gwen i am. 누난 너무예뻐, REPLAY. says:
i dont wanna die in the painful way that i have buildings crushed ontop of me
gwen i am. 누난 너무예뻐, REPLAY. says:
i wanna die the painless, natural way. the way you would when you're 90 years old
gwen i am. 누난 너무예뻐, REPLAY. says:
you just faint and die like that
poiuytrewq iggy : D says:
wont la
gwen i am. 누난 너무예뻐, REPLAY. says:
what wont?!
poiuytrewq iggy : D says:
you think 80 year old they wont suffer before they die is it?
gwen i am. 누난 너무예뻐, REPLAY. says:
aiyah somewhere there la
gwen i am. 누난 너무예뻐, REPLAY. says:
you wont get the pain of somethings crushing you
gwen i am. 누난 너무예뻐, REPLAY. says:
i see myself dying on the hospital bed
gwen i am. 누난 너무예뻐, REPLAY. says:
NOT UNDER RUBBLE!
poiuytrewq iggy : D says:
lol
poiuytrewq iggy : D says:
lame lame
poiuytrewq iggy : D says:
nobody say rubble
poiuytrewq iggy : D says:
maybe you drown :o

What I told Iggy on MSN. Hahaha hilarious.

K gtg go sleep. Training tomo morning ugh. Doubt I can sleep now with all the 2012 jazz in my mind. UGGGGGH!

No comments: