G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 11, 2008

c-walk vs. running man

HELLO ALL. I SUDDENLY FEEL SO EXCITED I KNOW WHAT WINTENG WAS ASKING ME TO TEACH HER BEFORE E MIDYEARS STARTED! So excited, I'M TYPING IN CAPS!

K sorry. But seriously I had no idea what she was talkin' bout cuz what she showed me was nothing like the Shuffle or the Shuffle V I knew. :\

k this 'running man' thing, is categorised under shuffle. It looks like crip walking (or c-walking) but uhh, its not. :\ they're both focused on the feet's movement tho! And thanks to Malcolm, my uhh, super old long-time-known Mapler friend, I roughtly know how to Shuffle! :D he randomly talked to me about Maple and Audi, and suddenly to Shuffle. I was like "Huh, which shuffle. Shuffle V?" then he showed me a few vids.

SHUFFLE


This is Softcore. Uhh Malcolm said something like softcore the moves are harder to see cuz the steps are too light.



Aaaand this is Hardcore. He said hardcore shuffling is usually shuffling along to techno songs.

Uhh. Its like damn cool right? And the fashion is diff to what you'd wear when you c-walk. Like c-walkers are hip hop people. Baggy pants, shirts. But in a hip hop fashion. Shufflers are like... woah. See the dudes' pants!! :D COOL RIGHT. So retro, wide legged and shit xD

CWALK


And this is C-WALKING! :D that dude's like my all-time fav c-walker. :D but he's not really famous or what shit. Juank :D

K can't believe I actually stopped c-walking for such a long time :\ which is why I'm gna start c-walking again hoho. And now I'm learning how to shuffle. THANKS MALCOLM! Now I'm not a fool when Winteng asks me how to shuffle LOL.

Last but not least, what I love the most: POPPIN'!


I know I posted this vid up before but ah heck. Which popper fanatic could ever get bored of Pandora's vids? :D

No comments: