G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 09, 2008

THIS STUPID BABY.

OH, MY, GOD.

I can't believe I'm FINALLY done with the new blogskin! Like wtf, I took from about 1.40PM to 6.34PM to edit the codings ALONE, about 2 days to edit the image and some codings, and FINALLY...

.. THIS BABY'S DONE!

Wheee. :D am I just proud or what. Hahahaa. But seriously lor. When you've put in so much effort, spending like a span of 2 days and 5hrs of your free time( when you could be playing neopets, CABAL, or simply ANYTHING) to edit this thing. Wakao. My butt hurts. :(

I'm truely, really, very very rusty in blogskinning.

Oh ya, speaking of blogskins! SYLVIA's organising the next Blogskins Outing '08!
Missed the last one due to sailing camp. But I won't miss this one. ;D Sylvia even told me personally that I MUST come. Then when I checked the forums, "I'm even asking some of the old blogskinners to come! :D" I was like "o____o.. T_T old liao.."

Kk, gna get ready for when the sec3 sailors come over to stay overnight. :D my maid isn't cooking dinner for them tho, cuz my mom said not to :\ idk why la. Hahah.


Omg. I remembered. THERE'S SAILING PT ON MONDAY SAILORS!

But that means I won't be able to make it for Justin's birthday celebration movie thing, since his birthday is on 12th May a.k.a. this Monday. :( oh shit. SORRY JUSTIN ONNNNGY you shorty! Kk I'll try to make it lol.

Sad, cuz I wanna watch Ironman with them! :(

Woahhhhh my eyes are hurting whenever I scroll up and down. See la, spend 5hrs and now my eyes KOYAK already luh.

No comments: