G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 26, 2008

SHINee! <3 JONGHYUN! :3

Omgomg I just watched the MV of Replay by SHINee, and I found this guy that's super hot? Then when I checked the SHINee website, the guy's JONGHYUN! Omggg.

And yes he's born on 8th April too! :D exactly 3 years older than me. So cool la.



Their song is nice right? :DD SHINee!!! :3 they've got fab shoes in the MV too. Hahahaa. Taemin and Jonghyun opaaaaaaa!!! (sounds all fangirl-ish) xD

K first day of June hols. Rawr. Very bored, since I woke up late for the LDC rehearsal. :S opps! Sorrysorry. Hahaha. Training tomorrow yaaaaaayyayyay!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARINEEE! ;D
15 years old liao oh! :D jiayou for everything yeah sweets. [;

No comments: