G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'll need some reason..

Went for accupuncture at uncle's place just now. Didn't see Jiawen! Sad.

My uncle did it too. Then when the 6th needle went in he shouted "OUCCH!" o__o me and my aunt tio shocked sia! Then my uncle didn't want anymore needles. Lol. So now we're like doubting the doctor?

Mom told my aunt I liked the English style carrot cake (its a CAKE and not the cai tou gui you see in hawkers) and she made some and gave me 1/4 of the cake omg! :D was like smiling and smiling when she handed me the tupperware. ;D

Homed with gran and her maid. Got a ride from granduncle and grandaunt. Walking to my lift was like.. ohmy. Cuz my head was spinning and it hurt a lot. :S

Got home and watched Making The Band 4. I DON'T LIKE DAN! He sucks for causing the two guys to be out. And Dan suggested them cuz they went to a Strip Club to celebrate the fact that Diddy didn't eliminate anyone cuz everyone did so well when he was meant to eliminate 2. WTF??!

I'm still sad I didn't know MTB was showing on MTVAsia D: if not I would have caught MTB3 with all the Danity Kane girls (cuz they came together thru the show) when it was aired. :(

My maid's sick D: poor thing! I had to take care of her just now. She wanted to make me dinner some more! Silly :o its like she ask me that time, she was crying. Then she told me she coughed till blood came out, then when I touched her forehead, wakao! Its like damn hot. :((

So I guess I'll cook fried rice. Cuz I told dad I'll cook my own dinner when he asked :S but I want something soupy! CAN LOSE WEIGHT K. K I think I shall call him again.. hahahaa.

Can't wait for sailing this Tues. Except the PT.. I think I'd rather die. :S
I wanna go jog tomorrow! Asked David already hahaa. Oh shit, reminds me. I forgot to check his sms! :S daaamn.

And oh, sailing camp's 17-20th June! YAY. Will finally be able to celebrate with my mom her birthday since I've not for the past 2 years. LOL. Looking forward to camp tho lalala.
Head underwater
And they tell me
To breathe easy for a while
Breathing gets harder, even I know that
Made room for me; but it's too soon to see
If I'm happy in your hands
I'm unusually hard to hold on to


Blank stares at blank pages
No easy way to say this
You mean well, but you make this hard on me


I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you asked for it
'cause you need one, you see
I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you tell me it's
Make or break in this
If you're on your way
I'm not gonna write you to stay
If all you have is leavin',
Imma need a better reason
To write you a love song today

No comments: