G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Woke up at 8.30AM today. Then David and Quin went back to playing Granado Espada. And then when Quin went back to sleep I did too? Then end up I woke up at 9.45 liddat?

Wakao I tio shocked lor. Thought I would be super late for hip hop or something so I chionged.

Smsed my mom Happy Mother's Day when I was almost at the school, and when I was outside it, Kok Leong was like "GWEEEEEEN. Gweeeen Gwennnnnn you're laaaate!" hahah. So I chionged inside and changed. There was only one girl there! :o

At first I thought that was like one of the students we were combining class with? Then turns out that was our so-called 'new instructor' Crystal. :D and shes damn nice can. Lol. Waited for Pam and Pris, and realised that Maqrius will come back to teach us later cuz he's got projects. :\ and that we're not combining classes yet or something? :((( SAD OKAY!

Crystal is super funny, and *ahem* not as SARCASTIC as Maqrius. ^^ hahah whoops :X

Learnt the starting part of a new choreo and its like super nice already? Its to the song "Take It To The Floor" by B2K, from the You Got Served soundtrack. And the beat's damn fast! :o like omfg. Pris and Pam kept getting confused at the last part lol. CUPPA TEA!! (inside joke, hahaaa..)

Lunched at Plaza Sing, and went back to AMKHub cuz Iggy wanted to have lunch. I was the earliest there? Then saw Yokeching, Eleanore and Sinhui, so I pei-ed Yokeching to Jub's MOS burger cuz she needed to work.

Went back, found Iggy, then waited even longer for Aaron and Quin. Then went back to Jub to eat MOS cuz Iggy wanted to. End up he didn't even know WHAT he ordered, he just bought some random thing and then when he took one bite, he didn't touch it anymore lol. Aaron ate it for him =.=

Walked around and went back with Quinneh. Yaaaay. And my mom told me to go for dinner at ah ma's place cuz sa-peh's gonna order pizza. :D


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

No comments: