G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 09, 2008

yay bio..

Mr Lim told me after the bio paper today that I'm discouraged to go overseas, cuz everyone in 3E did well for chem EXCEPT me. :\ like zz he said my concepts were there BUT I WENT TO REVERSE THEM!!! :o omg stupid Gwen!

So I might have to come back like every week to have remedial or something with him during the June hols. Hahaaa.

Veryvery satisfied with bio paper today. Hopefully the marks would be just as satisfying? Mmhmm. I totally didn't study except how to test for reducing sugar, starch, fat and protein. Bev and Jani went thru stuffs with me as usual in the morning.

The NH2-CH-CO(pepitide bond)NH-CH-COOH + H20 thing didn't come out for the paper! LOL. And I was so busy memorising it in the hall. =.=

Breakfast-ed with Iggy and Quin at AMK Central Macs. Iggy had the McGriddles thing? Which I found pretty disgusting since I ate it recently with Drey at KB Macs. Really can. :\

Oh ya Drey wants me to accompany her to go see her audi dar. LOL that guy which I'm getting freaked out at when she tells me his reactions to what she says. :S brbbrrrz!

K some of the sailors coming over tonight. Whee. Hahah. But now they're all CS-ing, DOTA-ing.. haiyoh sian. I can never DOTA for nuts. =.=

Training resuming Monday! But I seriously doubt I'm still in the condition to run. And my stamina's like shit already. :( stupid thyroids!

No comments: