G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 24, 2008

BACKBACKKK.

BACK FROM SEC1 STUDENT LEADERS' SELECTION CAMP!

Super tired! The comm memebers didn't sleep, except for like 20mins at 2am+ for me? :\ and we all fell asleep at the theatrette during debrief. We all sat in the front row and all our heads were on the table thingys. ;D

First day was hectic. Rushed home to pack my stuffs and buy the biscuits and bread for breakfast with Sally. Lunched at school since the uncle gave Lianyi 10packets of chicken rice free when she went to buy chicken rice for the sec1s.

Had to go for Meet-the-Parents session at 6.30pm, which didn't go well? "Which school can my daughter go to?" "ITE." wtf, no studies means no RIGHT path in life ah? GTFO.

Saw Winteng downstairs and immediately burst into tears. Fucking parents saw and tried to talk to me. Whatever. Stop comparing me to Mel. She so zai then ask her go be your daughter la! Cousins so what, doesn't mean I can be compared to her right?

AND NO WAY WILL I STOP SAILING JUST CUZ MR LIM WANTS ME TO. Health reasons or not, interschools is my priority now and I'm training so hard for it. I'm NOT gonna let you talk me out of it, EVERRRR.

Got all sweaty and shit, then went to bathe after AAR at about 1.15AM. I think Gengtao and Jiamin kept turning off the bathroom lights! We were so scared since it was 1AM plus that we bathed in twos.

Ate chicken rice for supper (and for lunch and dinner). Wanted to order Macs but there was so many leftover packets of cheeeeken rice! D: slacked and caught about 20mins or 30mins of zzz on the sofas in Student Council room then went to put e lightsticks for the Night Walk after Cheryee smsed us that the CCA Leaders were done.

Me, Derick, Wanling and Jace had to disperse the sec1s and mentors. x.x it took us 2hrs plus oh! Thats damn long. SORRY TO THE BOY WE "KIDNAPPED" to pretend he's missing! ;D

And surprisingly, the night walk worked more on the mentors rather than the sec1s. Damn funny. Like I disperse 5 groups to only hear one scream. For mentors, you'll hear EVERY group screaming ;D teehees!

Slacked in control room in theathrette and went to conduct PT. CCA Leaders down there playing tug-o-war. :P it looked fun k. D: made sec1s do 200 success claps? Hahaa. The mentors caused e sec1s to do more la. =.=

Breakfast at 8plus (committee members all love DONG GUA CHA! ;D) and played basketball with the comm. :D Meiting said when I threw the ball for 3-pointer, I would jump like Melody. "Where can say you two not cousins sia!" hahaha.

Interview in the theathrette after that! :o poor things. Hahah. Wanted to interview since the comm for the selection camp could interview, but I was so sleepy I fell asleep in the super cold theathrette. :( missed my chance! Thanks BRYAN KOH JNR for lending me your super nice jacket! [:

After that, debrief by Mr Chng where all the committee members sat in the front row and all fell asleep, and then AAR by Ms Sim. Then went to council room to sleep and eat biscuits! ;D thankyou Meiting's sister for e snacks. Hahahaa!

KFC-ed at Thomson Plaza with Tzuling, Ryan, David, Zhien and Joshua! :D

THANKS FOR TREATING ME SINCE I HAD NO MONEY!! Haha. After eating I wasn't sleepy, but after we started talking I fell alseep, AGAIN. Oink. [; then I kept getting up, falling asleep over and over again. Hahaha.

When walking to the bus stop, Ryan said I sounded like I needed water cuz of my voice. Hey, what to expect man! I couldn't drink water the whole time the night walk was on in school so I got a sorethroat. Haha.

Homed and yeah.

Mom and dad scolded me cuz I gave them bad attitude. Whatever.

Stupid puffy eyes. Makes me wanna sleep even more. Hahaha.

No comments: