G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

sailing problems aren't impossible..

I can't be more disappointed.

At a time like this when interschools are approaching, I get this feeling the team's falling apart. And the sec3s, its like this is the time we must stick together and train hard and motivate each other? Instead what are we doing?

We are getting pissed off with each other, we have problems with each other. Either that or we get lazy and don't wanna train! Like wtf is this? We're falling apart at this point of time?

If we have problems, WE ARE A TEAM. JUST SETTLE IT LA! Whats so hard? We've been friends for 3 years. Whats so hard about settling some things we're not happy with about each other? And we're not gna train cuz of the fact we're letting something like this get in the way? Or we're gonna let laziness get in the way izzit?

Maybe you guys don't care. Maybe you guys don't give a damn.

Like fuck it. I'm really tired of being the person to always put in so much effort to pull the team together.

Talked to David on MSN till I got so fustrated and cried. Dude, please, settle your problems with Ryan already. I'm really damn pissed off that you're letting this get in the way of training. He even smsed me and called me after I blocked him on MSN but I just turned off my phone.

See how pissed off I am?

I can seriously see the B Div girls' 4th placing fly away..

Where is my "pusher" who used to push me all the way for training? Who nagged when I was sick? Like wtf, why the 100 degrees change in you? "Hey ____, are you going for training?" "No." "Why?" "No."

And I'm really trying to get my stamina back now that I know its dropped so much since I got sick and couldn't do physical stuffs. Infact I'm still sick, but what to do?

I miss the old sailing team..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nevermind, on to school stuffs..


Didn't get E-Awards this month while 4Justice got it for the third time. Our two-time streak got broken and tho its a small thing I guess I was a bit sad?

Got back lit paper. I cried as I stared real hard at Mr Tang the whole lesson. He's the second teacher to give me lower than 70 for my literature, and the ONLY teacher who gave me such results two times in a row.

I tied with Ruixing after I fought for 2 more marks. Aiyoh, like why I tie with a Math genius haha. We're both comparing marks now tho, and its so far all he win me, except Lit and English he tie with me :o and he's so happy about that =.=

So there goes my first humanities I can always expect to get an A1 for..

Got back English after recess. New temp teacher took over Mr Tang. Damn my class was so happy cuz we thought we'd all fail since 3A had quite a number of failures {?}.

Got 22/30 for letter writing, and 17/30 for compo. =.= we all hate the person who marked our compos cuz the person is like, BRUTAL! S/he was like, when I wrote capital "I" and "O"s, its quite obvious, then the person still wrote LAAAARGE capital "I" and "O"s over mine. =.=

Still scribbled on my paper: "Write larger!" like zzz I know a lot of teachers complain about my handwriting can.

Got 35/50 for my main paper? Quite upset, cuz my A1 was gone too. :( I really depend heavily on my humanities.

Actually got 34, but Ruixing got 35 and he was like "Haha Gwennnn I won you by one mark." cuz the teacher gave him my paper and he thought it was his? Then he knew my marks and I was like grr-ing him the whole day for winning me. So I fought for marks, which the teacher gave. ^^

IN YOUR FACE, RUIXINGGGGG! ;D

When I came back to class for Chinese, Ruixing like emo liao. o__o head on table. Then I noticed we all got back our Chinese papers, and he said he emo cuz it was the second time he didn't get A for Chinese. Eh, same for me but mine's lit..

Cheered him up and then me and the guys had "campfire". We were like those old people who go coffeeshop have coffee and chatchat. Hahaha Winteng said that. We just sat outside the backdoor of our class and chatted. Ruixing wanted to drop Chinese just cuz of this paper. Stupid can?

So me and him are comparing combined History and SS tomorrow! MUST WIN THE STUPID RUIXING HAHAHAHA. He won me for everything and tied for only English and Lit, which is damn shocking cuz I'm supposed to own him for those. Thats why he said he damn shuang =.=

Jiaqi asked me to go for student's forum with her. And it was quite okay.

Went down and Belle played the Jay Chou song! Super nice la omg her fingers are godly o__o


Upper sec who went for training: 7.

Me, Quin, Ryan, Jack, Linjie, Nic Wong and Cheeteng. Ohhhh boy.
I so want Mrs Sidhu back :((

Helped the juniors since I'm not allowed to do much. Actually, I'm not even allowed to go under the sun for like 30mins... :P

Ended up they dilly dally, so I taught them how to rig up a byte quite late. And majority of them weren't even paying attention? Had to keep reminding them. Was quite disappointed la.

So they didn't sail. I didn't sail. :( THE WIND WAS LIKE DAMN STRONG THE WHOLE DAY??! Like goddammit I wished I just joined the seniors and hecked about everything and enjoyed the winddddd...

They did land drills instead. Practising jybing and tacking on the byte on shore. =.= like zzz. Wasted time just doing that one by one for them la.

Seniors came back, I helped juniors unrig. And like when each of the seniors came back, they'd be like "Gwen! You didn't sail? Like omg the wind today was damn good la!!" and, "I came back quite near Cheeteng during the race leh!" and, "I'm tired from trashing Cheeteng too much today." LOL! Gogo Cheeteng don't let them trash you hahaha.

:( really regret not sailing today!

And I'm not prepared to teach choreography tomorrow to Lianyi and Aisha for their Girl Guides campfire thing. :\ how am I gna teach like most of the Girl Guides in our school the dance like that then?

Kk shall go prepare now.


Leave all sailing problems for Thursday..

No comments: