G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 02, 2008

I'M PO FROM THE PLANET ENGLIS-AND

Awwww. You thought I wouldn't update for a day?

Well, YOU THOUGHT WRONG. ;D

Cuz Gwendolyn Neo Yuan Qi's back home and blogging. Like now, like on 1st June, like at 11:54PM so hah! Its not 12AM yet and therefore its STILL 1st June! AHHH-HA!

K sorry. Totally random.

Went to my uncle's super big bungalow/terrace thing for BBQ again. :D gotta love his house man; its soo huuuuuge! :o

My little Neo Jiawen was being super cute, since Aunty Mavis's newborn (around 3+ months old liao) was there. She was being all big-sister-ly! I mean, technically she's is the youngest in the family till the lil kiddo (forgot his name. He's my cousin yet its the first time I'm seeing him!) came. :D

She's like Jiaxuan when JWen was born.. happy she's not the youngest. She was so eager to take care of the baby that wherever he was, she'd tug the adult carrying him and go "baby! BAAAABY!!! >:\" wanting him to be put on the rocker thingy so she could rock him. CUTE RIGHT? :D

My gran holding the baby :3 and Jiaxuan in the background.

Yay my mom just helped me do this hair treatment thing and I guess it kinda helped my tree branch-like hair. :o oooooh. (mgosh I'm being so random lately!)

K anyways, went home earlier since Melody's dad was fetching them home earlier. Went to Mel's place till around 2AM. :D

I was playing Audi with Amanda there. Woaaah their soundsystem is like AMAZIIIIING. :o really la. The bass is like.. *gasp*. Then after Mel bathed, we camped in her room doing blogshopping with my laptop. Hahaha.



We decided to be all freakin' angmo's on this owner's tagboard MANNNNNNNZSX! (Mel typed this I swear!) and we didn't see her previous tag to everyone lol.

Meet the new lala & po! Melody and Gwendolyn Neo.

Went home, changed out and read Queen of Babble before going to sleep. I swear my library fines are gonna be soooo much cuz I forgot to return that book to the library since May or something. :S

K. I'll blog more later.

To be fair, I changed the date to 2nd June and the time to 12.27AM cuz that IS the time now. Hahaha.

My mom's bugging me to go outside now. =.=

Ciaos with love babes and bitches!
(eL Oh eL! Angmo to the max yo.)

No comments: