G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 30, 2008

Germany Germany..

I'm totally in love with this song that I think I should introduce. Even though its totally old and all, but its still awesome.

I couldn't find it on imeem.com so I had to upload it myself. :\

And now I can't find it.


I'm seriously getting myself a headache just thinking about the choreo of 4 counts of 8. Well, I had a song in mind already, but I think Crystal meant to choreograph to the current song, which is Take It To The Floor by B2K. So my ideas and visions were completely changed. :(

CME today was totally weird, cuz Mr Lim said he has BoA Kwon's number. That sent me squealing cuz I know it is SO NOT TRUE/POSSIBLE. He doesn't even know her surname!

And yeah, it got so retarded that me and Ruixing kept looking at each other while giving the "=.= this is lame" look. Including the *roll eyes and stick out tongue* look that Gwendolyn Neo can do awesomely! *grins*

Then Ruixing went "If he has BoA's number, I slept with Michael Jackson before." no link at all but I find it so hiliarious! Lianyi was sleeping so CME without Ruixing and Jon Ha making fun of stuffs / me would have been fairly boring.


Had some prep talk for interschools tomorrow during PT. Watched the guys play a "no rule" soccer round before PT with sec5 Daryl's classmates and it literally sent me ROFL-ing when Joseph did the header and the ball ended up in his own goal. HAHA.

I finally got to play Dota today! Which is, simply enthralling- NOT.





I CANNOT BELIEVE GERMANY LOST FOR THE UEFA EURO 2008!!
MY BELOVED!
TO SPAIN!
1-0 SOMEMORE. Ballack you disappointed me.


Oh well, nevertheless I still wanna save up faster to get that Germany home jersey!

But my heart just aches when I think of Germany losing. :(


My parents are just total jerks.

Now that their precious Gerald's not home for them to care for, their attention has suddenly turned to me. When I wasn't home by 6 today, my dad called me asking where I was and all the crap.

And I usually disappear on Mondays till after dinner, they should know. This is the first time in like, 2 years that they called me when I wasn't home before dinner.

Or maybe they were paying too much attention to their precious son while I was just invisible. Suddenly the daughter who's always locked up in her room has her peace disrupted.

GERALD NEO JIN KAI, YOU BETTER COME HOME FROM CAMP ASAP.

And its like, my mom called me 4 times when I wasn't home by 9. I fucking told dad I'd be home before my curfew! Like omg. Yeah, so now that their son isn't home they ACTUALLY BOTHER to care for their daughter?


Total bull.

I hate my parents. They should just effing leave me alone to die or something.


Good luck to the juniors tomorrow for interschools!
All the best lovelys!



Nah, you won't understand a thing about how I felt.
Anyways, hello again, friend. [:

No comments: