G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gawd.
Trying to remember was so hard.
Reading and reading.. screaming and screaming..
If I hadn't stiffled my screams my family would have thought I was hysterical.
Yet I carried on reading.. despite the fact my hands were trembling.
I don't want to lose sight of the light,
Not now when I've lost much already.
That invisible hole in my chest hurts everytime I think about it.
It hurts so badly whenever I do.
I didn't even want to eat.
When mom came in to suggest a whole list of things I could have as dinner I just continued staring at the screen as I carried on mumbling no.
These memories- I just don't wanna lose them, don't wanna let them go.
I'm tired of pretending,
Too tired.

..When will I ever swim far enough to surface from the dark waters
I've been trapped so long under?

No comments: